• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Test Kitchen Gluten-Free Pantry Product List

In summary, the Test Kitchen told me that NONE of our items were guaranteed to be gluten free because of the manufactures we use and the fact that they make many spices/combos. If you are seriously Celiac I would NOT recommend any of our products.
cmcrews
Hello All!

I had a client ask which of our products were gluten free. Not sure if anyone else has had clients ask before but I was able to get a complete list of our panty products and whether or not they were gluten free from the Test Kitchen. Just wanted to share...

Attachments

• Gluten Free Products.doc
    77 KB · Views: 775
TFP - This is great!

Thanks for sharing. I just had a lady ask me this at my last show, now I can forward this to her!

Now we need an update for the new items as well, if possible? ;)

THANKS so much for all the work you did!! :thumbup:

If this can get updated for Sept. with the new products that would be awesome!

Lisa

When I asked the Test Kitchen two years ago (or three) they told me that NONE of our items were guaranteed to be gluten free because of the manufactures we use and the fact that they make many spices/combos. If you are seriously Celiac I would NOT recommend any of our products. Somewhere on CS is the exact email I got from them.

darlinclem said:
When I asked the Test Kitchen two years ago (or three) they told me that NONE of our items were guaranteed to be gluten free because of the manufactures we use and the fact that they make many spices/combos. If you are seriously Ciliac I would NOT recommend any of our products. Somewhere on CS is the exact email I got from them.
This info is still correct. None of our products are packaged in a certified gluten-free facility, so for someone who is Celiac, it's better to not use them. But then, unless gluten has never touched any of your tools/stones/cookware, Celiacs should not be eating the food you prepare either.And now, the catalog descriptions of all of the pantry items lists any allergens they may contain, including gluten, soy, dairy, nuts.....So it's very simple to just point it out in the catalog. No need for a separate list!

This is what I received from PC Test Kitchens on 13 April 2007:Hello Darlene. The vanilla and oils are Gluten Free.Our pantry spices are all Gluten-Free EXCEPT for Sweet & Smoky Barbecue
Rub & Asian Seasoning Mix.Please note that our spice vendor has strict sanitation procedures in
place to prevent cross-contamination. However, they do not test for
gluten presence. That being said, we cannot guarantee that there are no
trace elements of gluten in our other spice products.The Pampered Chef Test Kitchens
I only harp on this and post because my dad's wife is Celiac and can get SERIOUSLY ill if she eats anything with wheat (and this includes cross contamination). I don't use my stoneware when they visit (thank goodness we came out with our other line!). I even gave her some stoneware pieces that she loves and keeps separate from their "before diagnosis" stoneware (which my dad still uses when cooking for himself or others).

Thanks, darlinclem, for your post about the stoneware. I keep forgetting to ask the Home Office if stoneware harbors gluten. From your post, it sounds like it can. I'm currently trying to eat gluten-free because I did it for a week and didn't have any headaches, so now I think I could have an allergy.Have you suggested your Step-Mom utilize the "stone in oven during cleaning cycle" process? I know it isn't Home Office approved, but it will restore the stoneware to like new condition.

Thanks so much. Searching for this just today... What a relief!
I am making a dessert for some customers/hostesses who will be visiting tomorrow and I needed to know this NOW!

Last edited:

What is included in the Test Kitchen Gluten-Free Pantry Product List?

The Test Kitchen Gluten-Free Pantry Product List includes a variety of gluten-free products that have been tested and approved by our team of chefs. This includes flours, baking mixes, pasta, breads, and other pantry staples.

Can I trust the gluten-free labels on these products?

Yes, all of the products on our Test Kitchen Gluten-Free Pantry Product List have been verified to be gluten-free by our team. We take the safety and accuracy of our products very seriously, so you can trust the labels on these items.

Do you have any recommendations for using these gluten-free products in recipes?

Absolutely! Our Test Kitchen Gluten-Free Pantry Product List also includes recipe ideas and tips for using these products in delicious and creative ways. You can find these recommendations on our website or in our product catalog.

Are these products suitable for people with celiac disease?

Yes, our Test Kitchen Gluten-Free Pantry Product List is specifically curated for individuals with celiac disease or gluten intolerance. We make sure to carefully source and test all of our products to ensure they are safe and suitable for those with dietary restrictions.

Can I purchase these products directly from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can purchase these gluten-free products directly from our website or through one of our independent consultants. We also offer special bundles and discounts for those looking to stock their pantry with a variety of gluten-free options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SpiritdancerIA
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ChefChris
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Jill092375