• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gluten-Free Recipe Ideas for Your Upcoming Show | September DCB Inspiration

In summary, gluten-free recipes commonly use rice, quinoa, almond flour, coconut flour, and potato starch as substitutes for wheat flour and other gluten-containing grains. While not all Pampered Chef products are gluten-free, they offer a variety of gluten-free options to make cooking easier. Regular recipes can also be modified to be gluten-free by substituting ingredients, but it's important to check for gluten-free options. Pampered Chef also offers dairy-free gluten-free recipes using alternative dairy products. To prevent cross-contamination, Pampered Chef follows strict protocols, including using separate utensils and cleaning all equipment before use.
Chefcouts
I have a show in a few weeks where the host is gluten-free. I have found several recipes to do, but would like to know if any of the new f/w recipes are gluten-free or how can I make them gluten-free?

It is a September show so something in the DCB would be great. Any ideas? Thanks!

You could do chicken fajitas in the dcb w/ corn tortillas instead of flour (or both and the guest can choose).

You can't use your DCB for a GF host if you've used your DCB with anything that was non-GF before. Stoneware absorbs gluten!

You will either have to use your host's stoneware or use something stainless steel. Stainless steel is the only thing that does not absorb gluten. Even the executive cookware will not work in this instance.

I have several GF friends and a GF consultant on my team, so we are practically experts, lol.

If the host has a DCB the Mexican Chicken Lasagna is great with the corn tortillas for a GF DCB recipe! Also, you can do the risotto, as the rice is GF.

Several of the recipes in the Appetizer book are gluten-free. And someone posted about a GF version of the mock lemon meringue cake they did (you do need to closely read the labels on the sour cream, etc.).

Wow, thanks everyone! That tip about the stoneware absorbing the gluten is a good call... I'll have to think on that one! I guess I can do something on my new cookie sheet!

Definitely! New products are the safest way to go with food allergies and celiac/gluten free hosts!

What ingredients are typically used in gluten-free recipes?

The most commonly used ingredients in gluten-free recipes include rice, quinoa, almond flour, coconut flour, and potato starch. These ingredients are used as substitutes for wheat flour and other gluten-containing grains.

Are all Pampered Chef products gluten-free?

No, not all Pampered Chef products are gluten-free. However, Pampered Chef offers a variety of gluten-free products, including cookware, utensils, and ingredients, to help make gluten-free cooking easier.

Can I use regular recipes and substitute gluten-free ingredients?

Yes, in many cases, regular recipes can be modified to be gluten-free by substituting gluten-free ingredients for wheat flour and other gluten-containing ingredients. However, it's important to check the ingredient list and make sure all ingredients are gluten-free.

Do you have any gluten-free recipes that are also dairy-free?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a wide selection of gluten-free recipes that are also dairy-free. These recipes use alternative dairy products such as almond milk or coconut cream to make them suitable for those with dairy sensitivities or allergies.

What precautions does Pampered Chef take to prevent cross-contamination in their gluten-free recipes?

Pampered Chef takes cross-contamination very seriously and follows strict protocols to prevent it in their gluten-free recipes. This includes using separate cooking utensils, surfaces, and ingredients for gluten-free cooking, as well as thoroughly cleaning and sanitizing all equipment before use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristamk
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • aslion
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • LUPE