• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried the affordable and delicious Betty Crocker gluten-free cake mix?

In summary, the conversation discusses the use of Betty Crocker gluten free yellow cake mix as an alternative for those with gluten allergies. The mix is more affordable compared to other gluten-free options and can be used to make mini-carrot cakes as well. The speaker has tried it and found it to be a hit and recommends trying it at home first. The mix can be found with other cake mixes, but some people may not be aware of its availability. Overall, it is a good option for those with dietary restrictions and has been successfully used for gluten-free clients.
chefcharity
I have a friend that is allergic to Gluten and we are doing a show next week, so I thought I would experiment. I bought a Betty crocker gluten free yellow cake mix. She can have Philly cream chease, jello brand pudding, Daisy sour cream and real cool whip. The Betty Crocker gluten free cake mix was 3.99 vs the 6.99 other gluten free mixes are. Just an FYI if anyone is looking for an alterantive. This can also be done with the mini-carrot cakes. OH! And the mixes are 15oz - so adjust accoringly.

Let me know how it turns out! My sister-in-law is allergic to Gluten and she having a bridal shower next month.Thanks!

I made it tonight. It was good. If I took a bite of the cake alone, I could tell a bit of a difference, but with the filling and meringue it was just like it should be. We have a hit for our gluten free friends!

Make sure to try it out at home first though. I had problem with my meringue and need to work on that. That part of the recipe wasn't changed, so it was operator error. :)

The betty crocker mixes are with the other cake mixes. When I told my friend about it, she said she skips that aisle completely since she can't eat anything out of there. So your SIL might not even know they are there.

This is good to know! Maybe I'll make it for my team kickoff in a couple of weeks, since our location host has to keep gluten free and she always has to skip the dessert at meetings.

Hi there! I just wanted to chime in and say that I have also had great success using the Betty Crocker gluten free yellow cake mix for my gluten-free clients. It's a great option for those who have dietary restrictions but still want to enjoy delicious treats. And I love that it's more affordable than other gluten-free mixes on the market. Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

1. What ingredients are used in the gluten free mock lemon cake?

The gluten free mock lemon cake is made with almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, sugar, eggs, lemon juice, and lemon zest.

2. Is the gluten free mock lemon cake suitable for people with celiac disease?

Yes, the gluten free mock lemon cake is completely free of gluten and is safe for those with celiac disease or gluten intolerance.

3. Can I substitute the almond flour for another type of gluten free flour?

Yes, you can use a different type of gluten free flour such as rice flour or chickpea flour, but the texture and flavor may be slightly different.

4. How should I store the gluten free mock lemon cake?

The gluten free mock lemon cake should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. You can also freeze it for longer storage.

5. Can I add other flavors to the gluten free mock lemon cake?

Yes, you can add other flavors such as blueberries or poppy seeds to the batter before baking. You can also add a glaze or frosting on top for extra sweetness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • PampMomof3
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies