• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gluten Free - and No Kitchen (Oven or Microwave) - Ideas???

In summary, Pampered Chef products can be used to cook gluten-free meals without an oven or microwave. They offer a variety of recipes specifically designed for this purpose and recommend preheating pans and using a meat thermometer for even cooking. Their products can also be used to cook regular meals simultaneously, but it is important to thoroughly clean any items that have come into contact with gluten. The cleaning instructions remain the same, but it is recommended to clean stoneware pieces thoroughly to prevent cross-contamination.
smartcookie
Gold Member
I have a show coming up in the next month for a Chiropractor that wants to teach her clients and friends healthy eating habits (ie gluten free). She wants to do the show at her office, but doesn't have a microwave or oven available. I'm thinking the mango salsa, pantry dips and perhaps the Raspberry Habanero sauce over cream cheese with rice crackers. Any other ideas? Anything is welcome!

Strawberry Spinach salad from Casual cooking.

Great idea! Thanks Wendy!

1. Can I use Pampered Chef products to cook gluten-free meals if I don't have access to an oven or microwave?

Yes, many of our products can be used to cook gluten-free meals without an oven or microwave. Our stoneware, grill pans, and cookware can all be used on the stovetop or grill to prepare delicious gluten-free meals.

2. Are there any gluten-free recipes specifically designed for using Pampered Chef products without an oven or microwave?

Yes, we have a variety of gluten-free recipes available on our website that can be prepared using just our products and a stovetop or grill. These recipes range from main dishes to desserts, so you can enjoy a full gluten-free meal without the need for an oven or microwave.

3. Do you have any tips for cooking gluten-free meals without an oven or microwave?

Yes, there are a few tips we recommend for cooking gluten-free meals without an oven or microwave. First, make sure to preheat any pans or stoneware on the stovetop or grill before adding your ingredients. This will ensure even cooking. Additionally, use a meat thermometer to ensure meats are cooked to the appropriate internal temperature, as this is especially important for gluten-free meals.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef products to cook gluten-free meals and regular meals at the same time?

Yes, our products can be used to cook both gluten-free and regular meals simultaneously. However, we recommend thoroughly cleaning any products that have come into contact with gluten before using them to prepare gluten-free meals.

5. Are there any special cleaning instructions for using Pampered Chef products to cook gluten-free meals?

No, our cleaning instructions remain the same regardless of whether you are cooking gluten-free or regular meals. However, if you have used a stoneware piece to cook gluten-free meals, make sure to clean it thoroughly and allow it to air dry completely before using it again. This will help prevent any cross-contamination.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmcrews
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Rosemarie1
  • ChefChris
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • maddy123