• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Glazed Teriyaki Meatballs & Paste Recipe

In summary, to make Glazed Teriyaki Meatballs, you will need ground beef, bread crumbs, eggs, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, soy sauce, brown sugar, rice vinegar, cornstarch, and green onions. You can also use ground turkey, chicken, or pork instead of ground beef, adjusting the cooking time accordingly. The teriyaki sauce can be made by combining soy sauce, brown sugar, rice vinegar, and cornstarch in a saucepan and cooking until thickened, then adding in green onions. Remember to preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit before cooking the meatballs, and cook them for 20-25 minutes until they reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Anyone have this typed up?

um...that should say pasta, not paste

dannyzmom said:
um...that should say pasta, not paste

:D:D:D

I wondered....;)

Here you go......

Glad I could help.

Glazed Teriyaki Meatballs and Noodles Weekday dinners done

12 oz uncooked spaghetti noodles
1 ¼ lbs 90% lean ground beef
½ cup finely chopped onions
¼ cup plain dry bread crumbs
1 egg
2 tbsp Asian Seasoning Mix
1 bag (16oz) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend (such as broccoli carrots and pea pods) thawed
1 cup prepared teriyaki base and glaze, divided
2 tbsp vegetable oil
3 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced

1) Cook noodles according to package directions, drain and set aside. Meanwhile, combine beef, onion, bread crumbs, egg and seasoning mix in mixing bowl; mix well. Using level medium scoop, form into 24 meatballs; place into deep covered baker. Microwave, covered, on high 5-7 minutes or until outside surface of meatballs are no longer pink; drain. Add vegetables and ¾ cup of the baste and glaze. Cover; microwave 4-6 minutes or until internal temperature of meatballs reaches 160°F.

2) Meanwhile, heat oil in 12in skillet over medium-high heat 1-3 minutes or until shimmering. Cook garlic 1-2 minutes or until light golden brown, stirring occasionally. Add noodles and remaining ¼ cup baste and glaze; cook 3-4 minutes or until hot. Divide noodles evenly among bowls. Top with glazed meatballs and vegetables.

Yield: 6 servings

Thank you!!!

What ingredients do I need to make Glazed Teriyaki Meatballs?

To make Glazed Teriyaki Meatballs, you will need ground beef, bread crumbs, eggs, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, soy sauce, brown sugar, rice vinegar, cornstarch, and green onions.

Can I use a different type of meat besides ground beef?

Yes, you can use ground turkey, chicken, or pork instead of ground beef in this recipe. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

How do I make the teriyaki sauce for the meatballs?

To make the teriyaki sauce, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, rice vinegar, and cornstarch in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat until the sauce thickens, then add in the green onions.

Do I need to preheat the oven before cooking the meatballs?

Yes, preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit before cooking the meatballs. This will ensure that they cook evenly and thoroughly.

How long do I cook the meatballs for?

Cook the meatballs for 20-25 minutes, or until they are fully cooked through and reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• homewithhilda
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
Curlyone
  • kdangel518
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies