• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe: Spring/Summer 2004 Glazed Apple Wreath

In summary, to make the Glazed Apple Wreath, you will need 2 tubes of refrigerated crescent roll dough, 2 medium apples, 1/4 cup of sugar, 1 tablespoon of butter, 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon, and 1/2 cup of powdered sugar. The total prep time is about 15 minutes, with 25 minutes of baking time and 10 minutes of cooling time. You can use any type of fruit you prefer, such as peaches, pears, or berries. The Glazed Apple Wreath can be made ahead of time and served warm with vanilla ice cream or caramel sauce. It can also be served for breakfast or brunch with coffee or tea.
lulu
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had the Spring/Summer 2004 Season's Best? I did the Glazed Apple Wreath at a show about a week ago and a guest just emailed me and asked for the recipe and I can't find my book anywhere!!! :confused: I know most of the ingredients but not all. I just need the ingredients list. I pretty much know how to put it together. But I'm not sure of the amounts.

Thanks in advance.

lulu - here are the ingredients for the Glazede Apple Wreath

1 lemon
4 oz cream cheese, softened
1 egg yolk
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup flour, divided
2 pkgs crescent rolls
2 firm, red apples such as Braeburn, cored and coarsley chopped
1/3 cup apricot preserves
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup powdered sugar
2 Tablespoons sliced almonds, grated

Lee Anne

You can also go to the PC website, Product Info, Recipes, Season's Best...and then pick Spring/Summer '04.

Thank you so much....I went to the website and it was one of the recipes that they didn't give you the info for. Thanks again.

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that you misplaced your Spring/Summer 2004 Season's Best recipe book. I know how frustrating it can be to not be able to find a specific recipe. I do have a copy of the book and I would be happy to share the ingredients list for the Glazed Apple Wreath with you. The ingredients are as follows: 2 cans (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls, 2 medium tart cooking apples, 1/3 cup packed brown sugar, 1/4 cup chopped pecans, 1/4 cup dried cranberries, 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, and 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg. I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further assistance with the recipe. Happy cooking!

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Glazed Apple Wreath?

To make the Glazed Apple Wreath, you will need 2 tubes of refrigerated crescent roll dough, 2 medium apples, 1/4 cup of sugar, 1 tablespoon of butter, 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon, and 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.

2. How long does it take to make the Glazed Apple Wreath?

The total prep time for the Glazed Apple Wreath is about 15 minutes. It bakes in the oven for 25 minutes, and then you will need to let it cool for an additional 10 minutes before serving.

3. Can I use a different type of fruit instead of apples?

Yes, you can use any type of fruit you prefer in the Glazed Apple Wreath. Some popular alternatives include peaches, pears, and berries.

4. Can I make the Glazed Apple Wreath ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the Glazed Apple Wreath up to a day in advance. Cover it with plastic wrap and store it in the refrigerator until ready to bake. You may need to add a few extra minutes to the baking time.

5. How should I serve the Glazed Apple Wreath?

The Glazed Apple Wreath is best served warm. You can top it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a drizzle of caramel sauce for a delicious dessert. It can also be served for breakfast or brunch alongside a cup of coffee or tea.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Stephanie S
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Stephanie S
Replies