• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Glassware Tote for Sale - Have You Got One?

In summary, the Glassware Tote is a durable and convenient carrying case designed for transporting glassware. It measures 18" x 13" x 11" and can hold up to 12 glasses with adjustable dividers. It is insulated and has a zipper closure for protection and security. While it can also be used for other fragile items, it is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
fifiplc
Gold Member
I am looking for a glassware tote. I didn't qualify for it last year and have been hoping I would be able to purchase it through a supply order later. No luck. Has anyone got one they would like to sell?

I did not win the tote last year for the glassware. Anyone have one they might want to sell?

1. What is the Glassware Tote for sale?

The Glassware Tote is a durable and convenient carrying case specifically designed for transporting glassware such as wine glasses, tumblers, and stemware.

2. What are the dimensions of the Glassware Tote?

The Glassware Tote measures 18" x 13" x 11", making it the perfect size for most standard glassware sets. It can hold up to 12 glasses and has adjustable dividers to accommodate different sizes and shapes.

3. Is the Glassware Tote insulated?

Yes, the Glassware Tote is insulated to help protect your glassware and keep it at a consistent temperature during transport. It also has a zipper closure to keep everything securely in place.

4. Can I use the Glassware Tote for other items besides glassware?

While the Glassware Tote is specifically designed for glassware, it can also be used to transport other fragile items such as vases or delicate dishes. Just make sure to properly secure them with the adjustable dividers.

5. Is the Glassware Tote dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Glassware Tote is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Simply remove the dividers and place the tote in the top rack of your dishwasher. However, we recommend handwashing the tote if it contains any non-glass items or decorations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KayPT
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefa
  • kcnancy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jmwhitworth