• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Give a Discount on Website Orders?

Thanks. Found it.When you use the "consultant's gift" option, to get a % off an order, does the consultant pay the difference?
pcchefmichelle
I was recently talking to another consultant who mentioned giving 10% off online orders for a booth she did. How would you do that?When they order online, doesn't it calculate the price for them?

She probably set it up as a show, which would mean that the orders would go through P3 before they got submitted. That would enable her to take 10% off the customer's payment, tack it on as a consultant gift, before the orders were submitted through to HO.

That's the only thing I can think of!

Kara's right. You would have to establish an on-line show and have the orders come to you to add the discount before submitting the order to HO.

Thanks for the confirmation Sheila! I took my smart pills this morning ;)

It's amazing what a full 8 hours of sleep will do for you!! :)

That's what I just did this past week. Set up a catalog show, and then when I downloaded the orders, I could process the discount as a Consultant Gift. The 'sale' generated a $256 show for me! (combined with the Sept stone sale...but my biggest orders didn't even order stones!)

kdangel518 said:
Thanks for the confirmation Sheila! I took my smart pills this morning ;)

It's amazing what a full 8 hours of sleep will do for you!! :)

Don't make me spit Diet Coke all over my computer laughing at you. Okay? ;)

You can also give the customer a code for the 10% off that they can type in at checkout online. I use the codes I get when I host my own open houses. I usually only offer the 10% off discount during the holidays though.

elizabethfox said:
You can also give the customer a code for the 10% off that they can type in at checkout online. I use the codes I get when I host my own open houses. I usually only offer the 10% off discount during the holidays though.

How do you do that??

Yeah....how DO you do that???

Where do I put "consultant's gift"? I did a percentage off show a couple of weeks ago and will be doing one next week.

esavvymom said:
How do you do that??

From the wording, it looks like a Past Host Discount number that she is having the guests use as the code. It would give them the correct total but I would guess that there would be something different done before turning the show in.

PamperedChefLayla said:
Where do I put "consultant's gift"? I did a percentage off show a couple of weeks ago and will be doing one next week.

The "Consultant's Gift" is a payment option in P3.

When you use the "consultant's gift" option, to get a % off an order, does the consultant pay the difference? I.e., is it taken off the consultant's commission? I'm a real new-B, so be patient with my ignorance. ;)

It's not taken off of your commission. The show amount will be deducted from your debit card bank account. Your deposit from the show will be the show amount less your consultant gift amount. If you're going to do consultant gift, make sure that you have extra in your account to cover the expense. It's then a write off (tax wise) at the end of the year (up to a certain amount per person, I believe).

1. How do I redeem a % off discount on the Pampered Chef website?

To redeem a % off discount on the Pampered Chef website, simply enter the promo code at checkout. The discount will automatically be applied to your order total.

2. Can I use multiple % off discounts on one order?

No, only one % off discount can be used per order. If you have multiple discounts, you can choose which one to use at checkout.

3. Is there a minimum purchase amount required to use a % off discount?

Yes, some % off discounts may have a minimum purchase amount requirement. This information will be stated in the terms and conditions of the discount.

4. Can I combine a % off discount with other promotions or sales?

In most cases, % off discounts cannot be combined with other promotions or sales. However, some discounts may be eligible for combination. Please refer to the terms and conditions of the discount for more information.

5. How long is a % off discount valid for?

The validity of a % off discount may vary. Please check the terms and conditions of the specific discount for its expiration date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies
Views
Gatorbits
Replies
Views
Fluffy215