• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Gift a CS Membership to a New Recruit?

In summary, to purchase a Pampered Chef product as a gift, visit their website and select the desired item during checkout. You can enter the recipient's shipping information and add a personalized message. The gift can be shipped directly to the recipient and a gift receipt can be included. Gift wrapping services are not available, but a personalized message can be added. Alternatively, you can purchase a gift card in various denominations that can be used to purchase any Pampered Chef product.
straitfan
Gold Member
Just signed my first recruit!!! :sing::love::D

How do I set him up as CS member? (I want to pay)

BUMP--was pretty dead around here yesterday!

Thanks for posting that Greg...I have a new recruit about to sign and I would love to give her a membership as well!

Thanks..because I just got my first recruit..and I was thinking about telling her about this site..now I can give it to her.

This may sound stupid, but can I gift this to someone and have THEM be able to select a user name?

janezapchef said:
This may sound stupid, but can I gift this to someone and have THEM be able to select a user name?

they register short of paying. you pay for gift. then i enable their account

Greg - I just purchased a membership for my new team member. She'll be on later tonight to sign up. What do I need to do or tell her? Thanks!

pattikake said:
Greg - I just purchased a membership for my new team member. She'll be on later tonight to sign up. What do I need to do or tell her?

Thanks!

Please PM me her username :)

1. How can I purchase a Pampered Chef product as a gift?

You can purchase a Pampered Chef product as a gift by visiting our website and selecting the item you would like to purchase. During checkout, you will have the option to enter the recipient's shipping information and add a personalized message to the gift.

2. Can I have the gift shipped directly to the recipient?

Yes, during checkout you can enter the recipient's shipping information and have the gift shipped directly to them. You can also add a personalized message to the gift to make it extra special.

3. Can I include a gift receipt with the purchase?

Yes, during checkout you will have the option to include a gift receipt with your purchase. This will allow the recipient to exchange the item if needed without seeing the price.

4. Is there an option to have the gift wrapped?

Unfortunately, we do not offer gift wrapping services at this time. However, you can add a personalized message to the gift during checkout to make it more festive.

5. Can I purchase a gift card instead of a specific product?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers gift cards in various denominations that can be purchased online or at a local consultant's party. The recipient can then use the gift card to purchase any Pampered Chef product of their choice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • flemings99
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • esavvymom