• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Give the Boot to Pampered Chefsalesgrl!!!

is doing. Her customers are looking on EBay to get products, used or new, for a discount, otherwise they would be ordering from a PC consultant or HO. If you want to jump on that bandwagon, there are many retail stores that raise prices to compensate for employee and customer theft. I am pretty sure that you guys aren't out at your local Wal-Mart patting people down to make sure they haven't stolen from there! Let HO take care of these problems, and let's focus on our customers and building our business! My life is SO busy already, I waste time reading arguments thread after thread when I am just looking for some info for my business! I love this site and I have found a wealth of info from some
luvs2sellit
The title says it all.

So she gets a free email addyand re registers under a different name . LOL !

Cn she be banned by her IP address? I know that if she on a dial-up connection that can't be done, but at least her SN can be banned.

Enquiring minds want to know....what she do?????

I think we're missing something here...What's this about??

eBay sellerShe sells products on eBay and sees NOTHING wrong with it! :mad: Think of how many sales she's STOLEN from all of us! :mad: She earns all the incentitives and everything by ignoring the rules! :mad:

OH and she posts her opinions and negative remarks and then deletes them so everyone is left questioning why she's being targeted.

Pcsalesgrl says she is no longer a consultant so she wouldn't be breaking any rules. You can go to the new spring on ebay thread and catch up on all the fun. lol.

Last edited:
Roflmao!!!!Come on people seriously, seriously? Can we not just turn the other cheek on her and oh say NOT take the bait? Seriously? You are going to let a person you have never met effect YOUR lives like that? Seriously? Come on now.

Glad you got a laugh out of it Cynthia, even though I posted back and forth with her I told her that she gave me a good laugh too. Believe me, I am not loosing sleep over this. :D

She can do what she wants, I'm not gonna loose sleep. The one problem I have with this is that she is getting the PC products from SOMEWHERE! She claimed to be getting them from a few consultants who buy at a discount then resell them to her, then she gets the markup. That is what is dirty. She claimed she had "quite a few" contacts and would never reveal who they are and there is nothing PC can do to her. Thats my two cents worth :rolleyes:

What I don't understand about the whole thing is how much money can u actually make if you are buying at a discount of say 30%. you have paid shipping for it to get to you. you then pay for the listings on ebay, the paypal fees etc. She can't be making that much .

Just my two cents.....IMO, we should all be spending more time working on our business than worrying about what someone else is doing. I personally don't think that she is STEALING anything from us. Her customers are looking on EBay to get products, used or new, for a discount, otherwise they would be ordering from a PC consultant or HO. If you want to jump on that bandwagon, there are many retail stores that raise prices to compensate for employee and customer theft. I am pretty sure that you guys aren't out at your local Wal-Mart patting people down to make sure they haven't stolen from there! Let HO take care of these problems, and let's focus on our customers and building our business! My life is SO busy already, I waste time reading arguments thread after thread when I am just looking for some info for my business! I love this site and I have found a wealth of info from some very smart business people here, but the drama can be a little over the top sometimes. Kinda reminds me of high school.....
Keep your eye on the prize guys......Good Luck! :D

KennethandTiffany said:
IMO, we should all be spending more time working on our business than worrying about what someone else is doing. I personally don't think that she is STEALING anything from us. Her customers are looking on EBay to get products, used or new, for a discount, otherwise they would be ordering from a PC consultant or HO. If you want to jump on that bandwagon, there are many retail stores that raise prices to compensate for employee and customer theft. I am pretty sure that you guys aren't out at your local Wal-Mart patting people down to make sure they haven't stolen from there! Let HO take care of these problems, and let's focus on our customers and building our business! My life is SO busy already, I waste time reading arguments thread after thread when I am just looking for some info for my business! I love this site and I have found a wealth of info from some very smart business people here, but the drama can be a little over the top sometimes. Kinda reminds me of high school.....

Well said!

ha ha
KennethandTiffany said:
IMO, we should all be spending more time working on our business than worrying about what someone else is doing. I personally don't think that she is STEALING anything from us. Her customers are looking on EBay to get products, used or new, for a discount, otherwise they would be ordering from a PC consultant or HO. If you want to jump on that bandwagon, there are many retail stores that raise prices to compensate for employee and customer theft. I am pretty sure that you guys aren't out at your local Wal-Mart patting people down to make sure they haven't stolen from there! Let HO take care of these problems, and let's focus on our customers and building our business! My life is SO busy already, I waste time reading arguments thread after thread when I am just looking for some info for my business! I love this site and I have found a wealth of info from some very smart business people here, but the drama can be a little over the top sometimes. Kinda reminds me of high school.....

Ohhh...but isn't the drama fun? If it wasn't you wouldn't read it! :D pcsalesgrl just likes to stir the pot, and I often get involved in it! Shame on me! :rolleyes:

fruit76loop said:
Ohhh...but isn't the drama fun? If it wasn't you wouldn't read it! :D pcsalesgrl just likes to stir the pot, and I often get involved in it! Shame on me! :rolleyes:

It is quite funny. Every time I see her name pop up I run and tell my husband that some fun is about to begin. It's better than a soap opera! I like how she calls you "Ms FruitLoop". I can't figure out if she is trying to be insulting or funny. Then she said you and her were becoming old friends! That one really cracked me up. :D I don't feel like I'm wasting my time reading it. I've been racking shows up right and left lately. I just consider it cheap entertainment! :p

Same here JenniferLynne - It's good entertainment. What is one person out of ALL of us! I'm already booked thru March and most of April! I don't care! Just mho. :rolleyes:

1. What is "Give the Boot to Pampered Chefsalesgrl!!!"?

"Give the Boot to Pampered Chefsalesgrl!!!" is a promotional campaign by Pampered Chef, aimed at encouraging customers to try new products and recipes while also giving them the opportunity to win prizes.

2. How can I participate in the "Give the Boot to Pampered Chefsalesgrl!!!" campaign?

To participate, simply visit the Pampered Chef website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant to learn about the current promotions and to place an order for any participating products.

3. What kind of prizes can I win through the "Give the Boot to Pampered Chefsalesgrl!!!" campaign?

The prizes vary depending on the current promotion, but they can range from free products to discounts on future purchases or even a chance to win a trip or other exciting prizes.

4. Are all Pampered Chef products eligible for the "Give the Boot to Pampered Chefsalesgrl!!!" campaign?

No, not all products are eligible. Only certain products that are featured in the current promotion will qualify for the campaign.

5. Can I still participate in the "Give the Boot to Pampered Chefsalesgrl!!!" campaign if I don't have a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can still participate by placing an order through the Pampered Chef website. However, having a consultant can provide you with personalized recommendations and tips for using the products and recipes featured in the campaign.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
doughmama
Replies
Views
chefann
  • suzipooh
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies