1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Girls night out

1. does anyone hav eany ideas??? need a invitation that sounds fun. im sooo not used to this. i think im going to do a murder myster and found a good script for that but need a invite that looks really neat..........HELP!!! You guys rock!!

2. I actually did a girls night out, per se, I I titled my party Sippers and Snacks. I had a lot of different cocktails and I served the shrimp cakes, garden ranch pizza, Crab cakes with the shrimpcake recipe, phyllo spinach deals, etc.

Feb 16, 2006
  3. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

I did two!

Both had margaritas and cosmos and had a dessert and appetizers, had the music going in the back ground at one (but with that it seemed more like a party then a show) so there were many disruptions during my demo! .

With this you can tailor it to the hosts needs, requests as far as what she thinks her freinds would like ie. type of dessert, appets, drinks etc. Just have fun with it! :p

Feb 17, 2006
Have something to add?