• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Girls night out

Feb 2, 2006
does anyone hav eany ideas??? need a invitation that sounds fun. im sooo not used to this. i think im going to do a murder myster and found a good script for that but need a invite that looks really neat..........HELP!!! You guys rock!!

Feb 11, 2006
I actually did a girls night out, per se, I I titled my party Sippers and Snacks. I had a lot of different cocktails and I served the shrimp cakes, garden ranch pizza, Crab cakes with the shrimpcake recipe, phyllo spinach deals, etc.

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
I did two!

Both had margaritas and cosmos and had a dessert and appetizers, had the music going in the back ground at one (but with that it seemed more like a party then a show) so there were many disruptions during my demo! .

With this you can tailor it to the hosts needs, requests as far as what she thinks her freinds would like ie. type of dessert, appets, drinks etc. Just have fun with it! :p

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views