• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Girls Night Out Theme Ideas?

In summary, the conversation was about planning a themed party for a girls' night out. Suggestions were given for food and drinks, including Mexican and margaritas, as well as games and activities such as a blindfolded taste test and a create-your-own-dish station. The idea of a Desperate Housewives theme was also mentioned, with the suggestion to search for related ideas online. A Pampered Chef consultant also shared some ideas for games and activities that have been successful at themed parties.
heat123
Silver Member
Hi a freind wants to do this theme and was wondering if any of you have done something similar or have any suggestions on what fun stuff can be done or fun games to play?

thanks! ;)

Well, if my girlfriends were getting together, it would be Mexican & margaritas. We'd talk about silly shallow stuff (celebrities and movie trivia). Does that spark any ideas for you? What does "Girls Night Out" mean to your host?

yeah, I was thinking about some different drinks like the quick stir cosmos or the margarita slushies. Maybe a chocolate dessert, since all girls love chocolate and an an easy but yummy appetizer like fantastic foccia or veggie ranch pizza is it called?
Games for door prizes... does this sound like a fun girls night out to anyone? :confused:

That does sound like fun. I don't know if any of them are Desperate Housewives watchers, but maybe you can find out through the host. Try setting it up to where the party is on Sunday. I would demo before ths show starts so that everyone is actually paying attention to you. I did a DH theme last spring and we had so much fun!! If you type in "Desperate Housewives" in the search bar for this site you should be able to find some good ideas! Just a thought! Hope that helps at all!! ;)

Hello! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have seen many themed parties and they are always a hit! One fun game that I have seen at a cooking party is a blindfolded taste test. You can blindfold guests and have them taste different ingredients or spices and see if they can guess what they are. It's a fun way to get everyone involved and learn about different flavors. Another idea is to have a "create your own dish" station where guests can mix and match ingredients to make their own unique dish. This allows for creativity and can also be a fun competition with prizes for the best dish. I hope these suggestions help and I wish you and your friend a successful themed party! :)

1. What are some fun themes for a Girls Night Out party?

Some popular themes for Girls Night Out parties include:- Spa night: where everyone can pamper themselves with facials, manicures, and massages- Wine tasting: where guests can sample different wines and learn about pairings- Movie night: where friends can watch their favorite films and enjoy snacks and drinks- Paint and sip: where guests can create their own artwork while sipping on cocktails- Cooking class: where friends can learn new recipes and enjoy a delicious meal together

2. What type of food should I serve for a Girls Night Out party?

The type of food you serve will depend on the theme of your party. For a spa night, you can serve light and healthy snacks like fruit and veggie platters. For a wine tasting, you can pair different cheeses, crackers, and fruits with the wines. For a movie night, classic movie snacks like popcorn and candy are always a hit. For a cooking class, you can serve the dishes that you will be making together. And for a paint and sip, you can have a variety of appetizers and finger foods for guests to snack on while they paint.

3. What are some fun activities for a Girls Night Out party?

There are countless activities you can do for a Girls Night Out party, depending on your theme and interests. Some ideas include:- DIY facials and manicures for a spa night- Blind wine tasting game for a wine tasting- Movie trivia or charades for a movie night- Step-by-step painting tutorial for a paint and sip- Cooking and baking challenges for a cooking class

4. Should I have a dress code for the Girls Night Out party?

Having a dress code can add to the fun and excitement of a Girls Night Out party. You can choose a specific color or style theme, or simply encourage guests to dress up and look their best. This will also ensure that everyone is on the same page and no one feels out of place.

5. What are some affordable options for a Girls Night Out party?

There are many affordable options for a Girls Night Out party, such as hosting it at someone's home instead of a restaurant or venue. You can also have a potluck-style party where guests bring a dish to share. Another idea is to have a DIY night where you and your friends can make your own decorations or party favors. Lastly, you can also find budget-friendly activities and themes, like a movie night or a game night.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • mgranich
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • ChefJen2012