1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Girlfriend Biz Planner

1. smstrks

smstrks Member

HI all!

I have a friend that owns the Girlfriend's Biz Alliance here in Arizona. She has tried every planner out there and decided to make her own. I just got mine today and it's fabulous!!!! I thought I'd share the link so you guys can see it and order one if you'd like. I get nothing back from this, just sharing it because it seems like it's really going to help me keep on track with my goals!

Day Planner for Mom and Woman Entrepreneurs Girlfriends Biz Planner Girlfriend's Biz Planner

If you purchase one tell Amy you are a Pampered Chef consultant so she can see we rock when it comes to being organized and motivated!!

Stephanie

Jan 14, 2010
  2. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

It's cute!! But I can't afford $37 for a planner...not this time around.

Jan 14, 2010
  3. cmdtrgd

cmdtrgd Legacy Member Gold Member

She has some typos I noticed - big one was a Sneak Peak...should be Peek

Jan 14, 2010
  4. Kathy's_Kitchen

Kathy's_Kitchen Advanced Member Gold Member

Yes, I noticed some typos as well - including some inside the sneak "peak" :D portion... Plus $37 is a LOT for a planner......

5. smstrks

smstrks Member

typos or not because ya know...we all aren't perfect when it comes to spelling...price...yeah...it might be seen as pricey..but to me, well worth the investment because it makes you accountable....it makes you think...to me..that's priceless in all 3 of my businesses...but.everyone put preference on some things over others...

Just thought I'd share it...

Stephanie

"I got mine and this year is totally gonna rock for me...even for $37 spent!"

Jan 15, 2010
  6. smstrks

smstrks Member

I guess after all the complaints on the spelling issues on the webpage, not the actual planner, I shouldn't be so critical of all the spelling errors and gramatical errors I have to fix on the flyers posted on this site. I guess free gives a whole new meaning to tolerance.

This will be the last post I ever make to try and help ya'll promote your businesses!

Jan 15, 2010
  7. Liquid Sky

Liquid Sky Advanced Member

Please don't take it personally when others have picked out spelling errors on a planner that you didn't create. Those who mentioned the price and errors were not taking shots at you...just simply stating their opinions in a candid manner.

If you like it, then rock and roll! Enjoy it and I hope it totally helps you rock your 3 businesses :thumbup:

Jan 15, 2010
  8. pcsharon1

pcsharon1 Veteran Member Gold Member

This is really cute - I had to look and look to find a planner that I thought might work for me a couple of weeks back. I finally found one I liked but the cover was aweful. It had a big picture of the lady who designed it on the front. Who wants to look at a picture of a stranger for a year?

Jan 15, 2010
  9. cookingwith_tara

cookingwith_tara Advanced Member

I like the cover .. very pretty. But the inside was a little too busy for me. ALot going on on each page it seems. But for some it might be just what they need. Thanks for the suggestion.

10. dannyzmom

dannyzmom Legend Member Gold Member

Not my style, but I can see how others might like it.
    I am a HUGE fan of PC's weekly calendar that you can download on CC. I printed it & had it bound at Staples and LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Jan 15, 2010
  11. cookingwithdot

cookingwithdot Advanced Member Gold Member

I think it's cute, but even with my best intentions, I wouldn't use it. :( I have tried over the years, but I know myself ... plus the PC one works fine for me. I do love the cover design! :) Thanks for sharing!

12. cmdtrgd

cmdtrgd Legacy Member Gold Member

I was pointing out the typos so they could get fixed and she would get a better response. Just trying to help.

Jan 15, 2010
  13. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

I think it's super cute and LOVE the design, I think it would be very helpful to me to have a month at a glance 90 day goals with a weekly planner, just can't spend $37. But thanks for sharing!

Jan 15, 2010
  14. DEBBI

DEBBI Member

They are nice,but i like the one in consultants corner too. I can use a cover that suits me... Don't stop sharing though, some of us can use a little inspiration at times.

Jan 15, 2010
  15. Monty060609

Monty060609 Member

Don't take offense. They were just trying to help. IMO I won't buy something from someone who doesn't proofread their material. And I don't try to sell PC without proofreading my flyers. I won't use anything off this website without first proofreading it and editing it to my own taste.
    I think this comment was a little rude. Anyone that gave criticism gave it constructively and was not rude in any way.

But it is very cute and the idea is very helpful.

Jan 15, 2010
  16. Shannen

Shannen Novice Member

I think it is very cute! And in my optimism, I think I could follow through and set the goals... we have yet to test this theory as much as that day planner has set. I -just- ordered a planner the other day, otherwise I would totally consider that one.

Jan 15, 2010
  17. smspamperedchef

smspamperedchef Veteran Member Silver Member

very cute! Thanks for sharing!

Have something to add?