• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Girlfriend's Biz Planner the Perfect Tool for Busy Mompreneurs?

In summary, the Girlfriend's Biz Alliance offers a day planner for moms and woman entrepreneurs. The planner has typos and grammatical errors. It is pricey for a planner.
smstrks
HI all!

I have a friend that owns the Girlfriend's Biz Alliance here in Arizona. She has tried every planner out there and decided to make her own. I just got mine today and it's fabulous!!!! I thought I'd share the link so you guys can see it and order one if you'd like. I get nothing back from this, just sharing it because it seems like it's really going to help me keep on track with my goals!

Day Planner for Mom and Woman Entrepreneurs Girlfriends Biz Planner Girlfriend's Biz Planner

If you purchase one tell Amy you are a Pampered Chef consultant so she can see we rock when it comes to being organized and motivated!!

Stephanie

It's cute!! But I can't afford $37 for a planner...not this time around.

She has some typos I noticed - big one was a Sneak Peak...should be Peek

Yes, I noticed some typos as well - including some inside the sneak "peak" :D portion... Plus $37 is a LOT for a planner......

typos or not because ya know...we all aren't perfect when it comes to spelling...price...yeah...it might be seen as pricey..but to me, well worth the investment because it makes you accountable....it makes you think...to me..that's priceless in all 3 of my businesses...but.everyone put preference on some things over others...

Just thought I'd share it...

Stephanie

"I got mine and this year is totally gonna rock for me...even for $37 spent!"

I guess after all the complaints on the spelling issues on the webpage, not the actual planner, I shouldn't be so critical of all the spelling errors and gramatical errors I have to fix on the flyers posted on this site. I guess free gives a whole new meaning to tolerance.

This will be the last post I ever make to try and help ya'll promote your businesses!

smstrks said:
I guess after all the complaints on the spelling issues on the webpage, not the actual planner, I shouldn't be so critical of all the spelling errors and gramatical errors I have to fix on the flyers posted on this site. I guess free gives a whole new meaning to tolerance.

This will be the last post I ever make to try and help ya'll promote your businesses!

Please don't take it personally when others have picked out spelling errors on a planner that you didn't create. Those who mentioned the price and errors were not taking shots at you...just simply stating their opinions in a candid manner.

If you like it, then rock and roll! Enjoy it and I hope it totally helps you rock your 3 businesses :thumbup:

This is really cute - I had to look and look to find a planner that I thought might work for me a couple of weeks back. I finally found one I liked but the cover was aweful. It had a big picture of the lady who designed it on the front. Who wants to look at a picture of a stranger for a year?

I like the cover .. very pretty. But the inside was a little too busy for me. ALot going on on each page it seems. But for some it might be just what they need. Thanks for the suggestion.

Not my style, but I can see how others might like it.
I am a HUGE fan of PC's weekly calendar that you can download on CC. I printed it & had it bound at Staples and LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

I think it's cute, but even with my best intentions, I wouldn't use it. :( I have tried over the years, but I know myself ... plus the PC one works fine for me. I do love the cover design! :) Thanks for sharing!

I was pointing out the typos so they could get fixed and she would get a better response. Just trying to help.

I think it's super cute and LOVE the design, I think it would be very helpful to me to have a month at a glance 90 day goals with a weekly planner, just can't spend $37. But thanks for sharing!

They are nice,but i like the one in consultants corner too. I can use a cover that suits me... Don't stop sharing though, some of us can use a little inspiration at times.

smstrks said:
I guess after all the complaints on the spelling issues on the webpage, not the actual planner, I shouldn't be so critical of all the spelling errors and gramatical errors I have to fix on the flyers posted on this site. I guess free gives a whole new meaning to tolerance.This will be the last post I ever make to try and help ya'll promote your businesses!
Don't take offense. They were just trying to help. IMO I won't buy something from someone who doesn't proofread their material. And I don't try to sell PC without proofreading my flyers. I won't use anything off this website without first proofreading it and editing it to my own taste.
I think this comment was a little rude. Anyone that gave criticism gave it constructively and was not rude in any way.But it is very cute and the idea is very helpful.

I think it is very cute! And in my optimism, I think I could follow through and set the goals... we have yet to test this theory as much as that day planner has set. I -just- ordered a planner the other day, otherwise I would totally consider that one.

very cute! Thanks for sharing!

What is the "Girlfriend Biz Planner"?

The "Girlfriend Biz Planner" is a comprehensive business planning tool designed specifically for female entrepreneurs. It includes sections for goal setting, time management, financial planning, and marketing strategies.

How can the "Girlfriend Biz Planner" help me in my business?

The "Girlfriend Biz Planner" can help you stay organized and focused on your business goals. It provides a clear roadmap for your business and helps you track your progress and make adjustments as needed.

Is the "Girlfriend Biz Planner" only for women?

While the "Girlfriend Biz Planner" is tailored towards female entrepreneurs, it can be used by anyone looking to improve their business planning and organization skills.

Can I customize the "Girlfriend Biz Planner" to fit my specific business needs?

Yes, the "Girlfriend Biz Planner" is designed to be customizable to fit the unique needs of each business owner. You can add or remove sections and personalize it to your liking.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to use the "Girlfriend Biz Planner"?

No, the "Girlfriend Biz Planner" is available for purchase by anyone looking to improve their business planning and organization skills. It is not limited to Pampered Chef consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchockeymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jwpamp
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI