• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Girl Scout Fundraiser: Cooking Show and Order Collection

In summary, the GS leader did a cooking show fundraiser with the help of her sister and mother who are GS leaders. They set it up like a cooking show and so far they have collected 13 orders. They are supposed to close today and they are still receiving orders. The GS leader is hoping to raise around 2K with this fundraiser.
VeronicaW
Gold Member
Ok, I was asked to post what I did for my current Successful Girl Scout Fundraiser.

My sister and mother are GS leaders and wanted to have a FR.
We set it up like a Cooking Show.
They, the leaders, sent out E-Mail Invites from my Website, plus put a few flyers around since they cannot advertise it in the newspaper.

Since they both do DayCare, I bought the groceries (the leaders split the bill) and got all set-up.
About 18 guests came to the show, some put their orders together, and so far we've collected 13 outside orders.

I usually tell a small amount about FR's, but since it was a FR I went into a little more detail like - The GS will receive 15% from TPC, provided their Guest Sales are over $600. And for every booking, they will receive an additional $3 from TPC.

I normally don't do 2 recipes at a show, but we did the Pineapple Salsa w/chips and Chocolate Banana Trifle.

I've received 1 booking so far as well.

We are supposed to close today and we're still receiving orders! Yeah!
Currently the Guest Sales are at $1118.27!!!!!

I hope this helps!
Good Luck!

Wow! That's great, congratulations. A GS leader here approached me about doing a FR, but another troop leader told her it was against policy. I did a FR last week for Relay for Life, but it didn't add up to much in sales.

Again, congratulations, if that isn't the grand total, maybe you'll be up close to 2K. That would be awesome, even better if it's a triple points day!

Saturday Gourmet said:
Wow! That's great, congratulations. A GS leader here approached me about doing a FR, but another troop leader told her it was against policy. I did a FR last week for Relay for Life, but it didn't add up to much in sales.

Again, congratulations, if that isn't the grand total, maybe you'll be up close to 2K. That would be awesome, even better if it's a triple points day!

While it is true you cannot have the Girls go out and collect orders for this type of FR there are ways arround it. Search the threads. We went over it in detail last year arround this time.

Thanks Paulette. I will check this out. There are humpteen different troops here, so that would be great. Also, I have been asked to do a kids cooking demo with a boys' youth group at a church called the Rangers(?). This info will help me on both.

Thanks again!

Hi there! It sounds like your Girl Scout fundraiser was a huge success! I love the idea of setting it up like a cooking show - it adds a fun and interactive element to the event. And it's great that you were able to utilize your website and email invites to spread the word. It's also wonderful that you were able to share information about the fundraising program and incentives for the Girl Scouts. I'm sure they are grateful for your support. And congratulations on receiving a booking and continuing to receive orders - it's always exciting when a fundraiser exceeds expectations! Keep up the great work and best of luck with your future events. Happy cooking!

1. How does the Girl Scout Fund-Raiser program work?

The Girl Scout Fund-Raiser program allows Girl Scout troops to sell Pampered Chef products and earn a percentage of the sales as a fundraiser for their troop. Troops can choose from a variety of products to sell, and the sales can be done through in-person events or online.

2. How much money can a Girl Scout troop earn through the fund-raiser?

The amount of money a Girl Scout troop can earn through the fund-raiser varies depending on the total sales made. Generally, troops can earn between 10-15% of their total sales as profit. The more they sell, the more they can earn for their troop.

3. Are there any incentives for top-selling troops?

Yes, there are incentives for top-selling troops in the Girl Scout Fund-Raiser program. Troops that reach certain sales milestones may receive additional rewards such as free products or discounts on future purchases.

4. How can I place an order through the Girl Scout Fund-Raiser?

If you know a Girl Scout who is participating in the fund-raiser, you can place an order through them. You can also visit the Girl Scout Fund-Raiser website and enter the information for the troop you want to support. You can then browse and purchase products directly from their online store.

5. Can I support multiple Girl Scout troops through the fund-raiser?

Yes, you can support multiple Girl Scout troops through the fund-raiser by placing separate orders for each troop or by making a single order and selecting multiple troops to receive credit for the sale. This is a great way to support multiple troops in your community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • VeronicaW
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • HealthNut
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies