• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun & Easy Kid-Friendly Recipes: Girl Scout Cooking Show on Oct. 14

In summary, the Girl Scout Cooking Show is an interactive event where Girl Scouts can learn new recipes, cooking techniques, and kitchen safety tips from a Pampered Chef consultant. The length of the show can vary but typically lasts 1-2 hours. The recipes taught are easy and kid-friendly, and all necessary equipment and ingredients are provided. The show is also tailored to the age group of the participants to ensure their safety and enjoyment.
pitones06
I am doing a cooking demo/interactive cooking workshop for Girl scouts. Would love in put on best things to make using kid friendly items. Was thinking individual pizzas but would love input into any ideas. The show will be oct. 14. Never done kids cooking papered chef so kind of nervous to keep kids involved and parents also.

I just took my junior troop through the cooking badge last weekend... what level of GS are you doing the show for? The juniors have specific tasks to achieve in order to earn their badges... the brownies do too... I can look those up for you.

The show I did for my daughter's troop we made the Warm Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad. It allowed them to use a lot of products and there are a lot of different things to prepare if you have a bunch of girls to occupy. They loved it!

This probably seems like a stupid question, but do you guys see any residual income from doing these shows? I am a Brownie leader and will likely be helping the girls earn their badge as well, but hadn't thought to do it PC style.

Good question JennsRAQ. They only way I'd think there could be residual income is if the parents stay and help. Then they see how easy the products are and how quick the meal is made. Or, advertise that when you guys do that badge you'll be using PC products and if anyone's like to place an order they can get a free Season's Best or something. I dunno, just throwing out some ideas. =D

What is the Girl Scout Cooking Show?

The Girl Scout Cooking Show is a fun and interactive event where Girl Scouts can learn new recipes, cooking techniques, and kitchen safety tips from a Pampered Chef consultant.

How long is the Girl Scout Cooking Show?

The length of the Girl Scout Cooking Show can vary depending on the age group and number of participants, but typically it lasts around 1-2 hours.

What types of recipes are included in the Girl Scout Cooking Show?

The recipes featured in the Girl Scout Cooking Show are typically easy and kid-friendly, ranging from snacks and appetizers to main dishes and desserts.

Do participants need to bring any cooking equipment or ingredients?

No, all necessary equipment and ingredients will be provided by the Pampered Chef consultant for the Girl Scout Cooking Show.

Are the recipes and techniques taught in the Girl Scout Cooking Show age-appropriate for all Girl Scouts?

Yes, the recipes and techniques are tailored to the age group of the Girl Scouts in attendance to ensure that they are able to participate and learn in a safe and enjoyable way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HealthNut
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
HealthNut
  • Christ Follower
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • Lisa/ChefBear