1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser Girl Scout Badges

1. janezapchef

janezapchef Veteran Member Gold Member

I'm not really sure where to post this. It is going to be a fundraiser, so, we'll start here. I just booked someone who wants to do a cooking show fundraiser with her daughter's Girl Scout troop and their parents/families. At the same time, she wants the girls to do something to work toward one of their badges. She said it will be a cadette badge, not a junior badge, and she'll have to research it a little to figure one out that works. Um, any ideas here? It's been a loooooooong time since I was a Girl Scout (at least, technically!). TIA!

May 12, 2009
  2. jenniwest04

jenniwest04 Member

I only made it to Junior so I'm not sure of requirements...but I would see if you can contact the GS leader directly--she should know and it might be better than getting the info second hand.

But that just gave me a thought of a service we could possibly provide :) I can see it more for Brownies as a parent/daughter type of thing! And a Try It badge earned!

May 12, 2009
  3. Maragib

Maragib Member

It is actually against the girl scouts policy to participate in fundraisers like ours ( I used to work for the Girl Scouts) It can only really be done if you "donate" the money that they would have earned. GS Central: Insignia List: Girl Scout Cadettes/Seniors/Ambassadors here is a link to the page that shows what the girls this age an earn. Most of the requirements aren't listed online but you can usually borrow a book from the council, or possibly the library.
    You could focus on anything from food, business, even breast cancer awareness with HWC. Good luck. Mara

May 13, 2009
Have something to add?