• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director New Recruit: A Girl's Journey to Rejoin

!I would still recommend that she get in on the new consultant bonus program, PC$, bonus stoneware, etc. It's her choice.Depending on her situation if she does want to re sign but is motivated NOW maybe she can host a grand opening later this month (maybe even with you if you can) and then sign up and submit the show early October, that way she would have October shows from her grand opening already on her calender and you don't loose her while she is motivated.Depending on her situation if she does want to re sign but is motivated NOW maybe she can host a grand opening later this month (maybe even with you if you can) and then sign up and submit the show early October, that way she
Ginger428
Gold Member
I have a girl who has never done much & this year was her least. She has not submitted since March. The other day out of no where she calls me & says she wants to do an open house!! What I'm thinking is: she has no new cattys or receipts, old apron ;) etc....I could use a new recruit, so I was thinking of telling her it would be cheaper to rejoin for 80.00 & she would get the 50 new cattys, receipts,apron etc...& I would have a new recruit. What I don't know is when she is officially expired. Any imput is needed!!
TIA :D

If the last time she submitted was March, then Sept is her 6th month. If she doesn't submit anything by the 30th, then she will expire on Oct 1st.

Thanks Linda!

And she would get to start over with New Consultant Rewards. Just make sure you find out first what her goals are. If she's about to go into foreclosure & wanting to step up her business to try & help with the financial situation, then she needs to get going right away & not hesitate.The new consultant kits come with 50 catalogs? I was thinking it was just 25???

Sheila said:
And she would get to start over with New Consultant Rewards. Just make sure you find out first what her goals are. If she's about to go into foreclosure & wanting to step up her business to try & help with the financial situation, then she needs to get going right away & not hesitate.

The new consultant kits come with 50 catalogs? I was thinking it was just 25???

Nope - both kits come with 50 catalogs and order forms, and 6 host packets!

And I agree to finding out what her goals are. If she's just lost a job, and needs to replace income immediately - she might want to start now. Also, if she's suddenly motivated, and wants to do a show - if she has to wait until October to do it, she may lose interest again in the meantime!

Chefbeckyd said:
Nope - both kits come with 50 catalogs and order forms, and 6 host packets!

And I agree to finding out what her goals are. If she's just lost a job, and needs to replace income immediately - she might want to start now. Also, if she's suddenly motivated, and wants to do a show - if she has to wait until October to do it, she may lose interest again in the meantime!

I agree. Find out where she is and give her all her options. She may not want or be able to spend the money on a new kit. She doesn't NEED the new apron and could borrow or buy a few catalogs from you until she gets her show in and gets her changeover kit so staying in would be less out of her pocket. On the other hand she may want to get in on the new consultant bonus program, PC$, bonus stoneware, etc. It's her choice.

Depending on her situation if she does want to re sign but is motivated NOW maybe she can host a grand opening later this month (maybe even with you if you can) and then sign up and submit the show early October, that way she would have October shows from her grand opening already on her calender and you don't loose her while she is motivated.

cincychef said:
Depending on her situation if she does want to re sign but is motivated NOW maybe she can host a grand opening later this month (maybe even with you if you can) and then sign up and submit the show early October, that way she would have October shows from her grand opening already on her calender and you don't loose her while she is motivated.

Thats what I was thinking on doing!

bethcooks4u said:
I agree. Find out where she is and give her all her options. She may not want or be able to spend the money on a new kit. She doesn't NEED the new apron and could borrow or buy a few catalogs from you until she gets her show in and gets her changeover kit so staying in would be less out of her pocket. On the other hand she may want to get in on the new consultant bonus program, PC$, bonus stoneware, etc. It's her choice.

Thats what I was thinking, she'll get PC money & the bonus stoneware....

Chefbeckyd said:
Nope - both kits come with 50 catalogs and order forms, and 6 host packets! ...

Thanks! It's been a LONG time since I've even looked at a new consultant kit! LOL

1. What is "New Recruit: A Girl's Journey to Rejoin" about?

"New Recruit: A Girl's Journey to Rejoin" is a young adult novel that follows the story of a teenage girl named Mia who joins a military training program to prove her worth and reunite with her estranged father.

2. Who is the author of "New Recruit: A Girl's Journey to Rejoin"?

The author of "New Recruit: A Girl's Journey to Rejoin" is Amanda Hart.

3. Is "New Recruit: A Girl's Journey to Rejoin" based on a true story?

No, "New Recruit: A Girl's Journey to Rejoin" is a work of fiction.

4. What age group is "New Recruit: A Girl's Journey to Rejoin" suitable for?

"New Recruit: A Girl's Journey to Rejoin" is suitable for young adults ages 13 and up.

5. Is "New Recruit: A Girl's Journey to Rejoin" a standalone novel or part of a series?

"New Recruit: A Girl's Journey to Rejoin" is a standalone novel. However, there are plans for a sequel in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • chefsteph07