• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cameron's Cancer Update: Aggressive Treatment Plan and Continued Faith

Your Name]In summary, Cameron's follow up visit after her surgery in August showed that she still has cancer in her spine and ribs. The treatment plan includes aggressive chemotherapy and stem cell bone marrow therapy. Despite this difficult news, the family continues to trust in God and pray for strength, healing, and a closer relationship with Him. As a pampered chef consultant, the sender offers support and assistance in any way possible.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
Some of you may remember that I posted a request back in August for a girl from my church who found a lump in her chest. This is the updated email that we received after her follow up visit. We just lost our butcher to the same type of cancer in the same areas. As the doctor said that when it reaches the spine it is a lot harder to control b/c it has 'access to the whole body at that point.' Please pray for this child and her family.

Email:
This week we received the results of the first scheduled follow up after Cameron's Surgery in August to remove the malignant tumor around her rib. The site of that surgery has healed wonderfully, and the surgeon cleared her for activities - which she was thrilled about. However, they also found that she still has cancer. There are at least three active sites close to the tumor that was removed; one in her spine and two in ribs. The treatment plan will be aggressive chemotherapy and stem cell bone marrow therapy. They hope to start treatment next week.

While her situation has changed, our Lord and Savior remains the same. So we continue to trust in God and our Savior who has spared no expense that we may live. He knows best how He is glorified in each of us and in every situation. Our prayer for Cameron, our family, and our family at church also continues that we all grow closer to God in our faith, trust and relationship with Him.

Sending prayers her way.

I'll be praying.

She, her family, and her medical team are in my prayers!

Dear [Name],

I am so sorry to hear about Cameron's updated diagnosis. My heart goes out to her and her family, as well as to your church community. Cancer is a difficult and challenging disease, and it is especially heartbreaking when it affects someone so young.

I want to assure you that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I pray that God will give Cameron the strength and courage to fight this battle, and that He will guide her doctors and medical team in providing the best treatment for her. I also pray for comfort and peace for her family and loved ones during this difficult time.

As a pampered chef consultant, I am always here for you and your family. If there is anything I can do to help, please do not hesitate to reach out. Whether it's preparing meals, providing kitchen tools and gadgets, or simply being a listening ear, I am here to support you in any way I can.

Please know that you are not alone in this journey, and I am here for you every step of the way. May God bless Cameron with healing and strength, and may He bring comfort and peace to her family and loved ones.

Warmly,

1. What is the "Girl From Church Update" product?

The "Girl From Church Update" is a versatile kitchen tool designed to easily chop, dice, and mince a variety of fruits, vegetables, and herbs.

2. How does the "Girl From Church Update" work?

The "Girl From Church Update" features a sharp stainless steel blade and a comfortable handle for easy grip. Simply place the food on the cutting board and press down on the blade to chop or mince with precision and speed.

3. Is the "Girl From Church Update" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Girl From Church Update" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the product.

4. Can the "Girl From Church Update" be used for other tasks besides chopping?

Yes, the "Girl From Church Update" can also be used for slicing and dicing a variety of foods such as cheese, onions, and garlic. It can also be used to crush nuts or garlic cloves.

5. Does the "Girl From Church Update" come with a warranty?

Yes, the "Girl From Church Update" comes with a 1-year warranty for any manufacturing defects. If you experience any issues with the product, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
nikked
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • aried
  • General Chat