• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Gingerbread House Mold at Pampered Chef!

In summary, a gingerbread house mold is a kitchen tool used to create homemade gingerbread houses. It is typically made of metal or silicone and comes in various shapes and sizes. To use a gingerbread house mold, the dough is rolled out and pressed into the mold, then assembled to create the house. These molds are reusable and can be washed and stored for future use. There are various types of molds available, including traditional and holiday-themed shapes, as well as 3D molds. While specifically designed for gingerbread, these molds can also be used for other doughs such as sugar cookies or cake batter with adjusted baking times.
CongaChef
Hi all. Not sure where to post this, but it's about a product. I think it's discontinued....
I have been a consultant for 4 mos. I have a client who would like to somehow purchase another gingerbread house mold (?). She knows they don't make them anymore but thought there might have been a consultant out there who had it for shows but doesn't use it anymore. Can anyone help? She has looked on ebay but not had success, yet. I am not trying to solicit sales or break any rules of this site.....I just need some advice on how to answer her question. Email me privately if you have one she can buy, I guess. Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------
Sharon Scheible
Independent Sales Consultant
the Pampered Chef
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/sharonscheible

Heart shaped moldThe only place you will find it will be EBAY , I have seen them there . That mold has been disc for many years .
Doreen Zaino 5 1/2 years Pampered Chef Future Director

I have one if you are still looking for it.
[email protected]

If anyone else has one I would be interested too. Thanks!

Hi there! I understand your frustration with trying to find a discontinued product. As a fellow consultant, I have come across similar situations with my clients. Have you tried reaching out to other consultants in your network? They may have some tips or even have the product available for purchase. You can also try reaching out to Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance. They may be able to direct you to any remaining stock or suggest a similar product. I hope this helps and please feel free to email me if you need any further assistance. Best of luck!

What is a gingerbread house mold?

A gingerbread house mold is a kitchen tool used to create homemade gingerbread houses. It is typically made of metal or silicone and comes in various shapes and sizes.

How do I use a gingerbread house mold?

To use a gingerbread house mold, first roll out your gingerbread dough and press it into the mold. Then, carefully remove the dough from the mold and assemble the pieces together to create your gingerbread house.

Are gingerbread house molds reusable?

Yes, most gingerbread house molds are reusable. They can be washed and stored for future use.

What types of gingerbread house molds are available?

There are various types of gingerbread house molds available, including traditional house shapes, holiday-themed shapes, and even 3D molds that allow you to create multi-level gingerbread houses.

Can I use a gingerbread house mold for other baked goods?

While gingerbread house molds are specifically designed for gingerbread dough, they can also be used for other types of dough such as sugar cookie dough or even cake batter. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • frozenchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies