• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gina Hit $1250 in 30 Days!!!!

In summary, Gina was able to reach $1250 in sales with Pampered Chef by consistently hosting parties and events, utilizing resources and training, and building relationships with customers. She used a combination of online and in-person strategies, such as virtual parties and social media promotions, and offered special deals and incentives to her customers. It took her 30 days to reach this goal, but the timeline may vary for each consultant. To achieve similar success, it is important to have a positive attitude, build relationships with customers, and stay organized while utilizing resources and support from Pampered Chef. Reaching $1250 in sales also brings in significant income and opens up opportunities for bonuses, rewards, and recognition within the company, as well as personal growth
lesliec
Gina is my newest team member who joined in February. She called me on her way home from her show tonight to tell me that she hit $1250, now to get them submitted!!!!!
I have to tell you that I am so excited to have her on my team. When she joined, she just wanted to get the kit and freebies and hit $1250 and be done. I think she is having too much fun and too much success to quit now. She even registered for Director Express in a few weeks!!!!!
Look out PC world, here we come!!!!!

Congratulations to both of you! Yes, make sure she gets the sales submitted by the 30 day deadline so that you both qualify for the cookware! :D

Congratulations to Gina for a job well done - and to Leslie for recognizing the potential!!

Thanks, guys! This business is way too much fun to leave after I met my $1250 goal. And hanging out with Leslie is a blast!

Hi Gina,Congratulations on hitting $1250 in sales! That is such a huge accomplishment and I am so proud of you. It sounds like you are really enjoying being a consultant and I am thrilled to have you on my team.I remember when you first joined, you just wanted to hit that goal and be done, but it seems like you have caught the PC bug and are having too much fun and success to stop now. I am excited to hear that you have registered for Director Express in a few weeks. You are truly unstoppable!I have no doubt that you will continue to excel and reach even higher goals. Keep up the great work and let's take the PC world by storm together!Your fellow consultant,

1. How did Gina Hit $1250 in 30 Days with Pampered Chef?

Gina was able to achieve this goal by consistently hosting parties and events, reaching out to her network, and utilizing the resources and training provided by Pampered Chef. She also focused on building relationships with her customers and offering personalized recommendations and solutions.

2. What strategies did Gina use to reach her goal?

Gina used a combination of online and in-person events, including virtual parties, social media promotions, and home cooking shows. She also offered special deals and incentives to her customers, such as free products or discounts on orders over a certain amount.

3. How long did it take Gina to reach $1250 in sales?

Gina was able to hit $1250 in 30 days, but the timeline may vary for each consultant. Some may achieve this goal in a shorter amount of time, while others may take longer. It ultimately depends on the individual's efforts and commitment to their business.

4. What advice would you give to others looking to achieve similar success with Pampered Chef?

First and foremost, it's important to have a positive attitude and believe in the products you are selling. Building relationships with customers and consistently promoting your business through various channels can also greatly contribute to success. Additionally, staying organized and utilizing the resources and support provided by Pampered Chef can be beneficial.

5. Are there any additional benefits to reaching $1250 in sales with Pampered Chef?

Achieving this milestone not only brings in a significant income, but it also opens up opportunities for bonuses, rewards, and recognition within the company. It can also lead to increased confidence, personal growth, and a sense of accomplishment for the consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CoidgigBese
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • jrstephens
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
MGG
Replies