• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Bookings: Creative Ideas for Getting More Business in February

In summary, Jen has five phone calls left to make and is looking for ideas on how to get bookings. She has a love/hate relationship with her cookie press and is looking for an excuse to drop off a catalog. If someone wants to book a show in February, she suggests telling them about the host special and possible deals.
PamperedPrincess74
Ok, so I am in desperate need of some bookings. I have none for February. (Yes the dreaded thing has happened to me - I ran out of bookings!!) Anyway, of course I've ready lots of ideas on here about how to get them (thanks everyone!). I even bit the bullet and made some phone calls. I have one girl checking her calendar. Two said "no thanks" and two asked me to come back to them in the spring. Not so bad but doesn't help me right now and I really want to earn at least SOME of that cookware.

Anyway, I think I am going to hit some businesses in my area. I would like to drop off a catalog, business card (if they ever arrive from Merrill!!) and a little snack. The problem is that I can't think of a proper recipe for something like this. I thought maybe the beer bread, but I wasn't sure how to present it. Does anyone have any ideas and has anything like this ever worked for anyone around here?? Thanks so much! You guys always have the smartest ideas!

The first thing that popped in my head when I read your message was the Pecan Tassies, Lemon Tartlets, or even just some cookies made with the cookie press. They are not messy and would be easy to just throw on a paper plate and cover with plastic wrap.

Good idea, Jen with the cookies - although I hate the cookie press (I'm SORRY but I just get so ANNOYED everytime I use it!!) At this point though, I NEED something to take in.

I thought of using the beer bread cut into cubes - that stuff is just so YUMMY, but that can get a little costly even when using the discount. I did just find a recipe for Peanut butter bread that I thought looked yummy. It isn't a P.Chef recipe but I guess that's ok. I'm really just looking for an excuse to drop off a catalog.

I have a love/hate relationship with my cookie press, so I know where you are coming from. Awhile back someone posted a cookie press recipe that was made with a cake mix. I haven't tried it, but heard it works really well. I will attach it for you.

Attachments

• COOKIE PRESS CAKE MIX COOKIES.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 332
PamperedPrincess74 said:
Ok, so I am in desperate need of some bookings. I have none for February. (Yes the dreaded thing has happened to me - I ran out of bookings!!) Anyway, of course I've ready lots of ideas on here about how to get them (thanks everyone!). I even bit the bullet and made some phone calls. I have one girl checking her calendar. Two said "no thanks" and two asked me to come back to them in the spring. Not so bad but doesn't help me right now and I really want to earn at least SOME of that
That's really not bad for just five phone calls! If you have three bookings out of those, that's time well spent!! Even if some aren't utnil the spring, that's great to follow up with them because that just extends your bookings a bit and you won't be in as much of a panic to book that month. Talk up the fact that new products come out in March to the people wanting to do spring. Then see if you can pin down a date. That special with the Stainless MIxing Bowl Set is pretty incredible!

I'd say keep plugging away with those phone calls! You never know what you might net. Do a search through PP for the people who've ordered cookware and be sure to tell them about Feb's host special. YOu may net a booking just from that if they want to add to their collection. You could offer a "price of the day" deal where a host can buy a stone for hte price of the day....a $5 stone on the 5th of the month, etc. Do a search here for "Dollar Days" or something like that because lots of people have done it. It really helps if you're trying to book the beginning of the month. And when you purchase their special priced stone or whatever (some people do Simple Additions instead), you'd be buying it at their host discount of 15%-30% so you wouldn't be paying full price for them. Plus they will already be paying part of it depending on the date they had the show. And you could put a minimum requirement of sales for the show, too.

Hope that helps!

What are some easy and quick meal ideas for busy weeknights?

Some quick and easy meal ideas for busy weeknights include sheet pan dinners, one-pot meals, and slow cooker recipes. You can also try meal prep ideas such as prepping ingredients ahead of time or making freezer-friendly meals.

What are some healthy snack options for kids?

Healthy snack options for kids include fruits and vegetables with dip, homemade granola bars, yogurt parfaits, and trail mix. You can also make snack time fun by creating fruit kabobs or turning vegetables into fun shapes with cookie cutters.

What are some creative ideas for using leftovers?

Leftovers can be turned into delicious new meals such as using leftover chicken to make a stir-fry or turning leftover roasted vegetables into a soup. You can also repurpose leftovers by using them as toppings for pizza or making a sandwich or wrap.

What are some fun and festive dessert ideas for parties?

For a fun and festive dessert idea, you can make a dessert charcuterie board with a variety of sweet treats such as cookies, brownies, and fruit. Another idea is to make mini dessert cups with layers of different flavors such as chocolate pudding, whipped cream, and crushed cookies.

What are some recipe ideas for using Pampered Chef products?

Some recipe ideas for using Pampered Chef products include making a one-pot pasta dish in the Rockcrok, using the Quick Cooker to make a quick and easy dinner, and using the Manual Food Processor to chop vegetables for homemade salsa. You can also find many recipe ideas on our website and in our cookbooks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pngentil
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefpelkey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefpelkey
  • ponvn591