• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some gift ideas that start with 'W' for a Christmas Grab bag?

In summary, the Christmas gift must start with the letter W. The person searched for a PC whisk, whiskey, waterford, and women (a doll or figurine). They also looked for windmills, windchimes, and Wisconsin cheese.
PCSarahjm
I have Christmas Grab bag but the gift must start with a "W"!

Help me find the perfect gift!

whiskey! lol

hmmmm....
something White, maybe?

Waterford...

janetupnorth said:
A PC whisk!

Good Idea! Keep them coming I have to take two gifts.

water
whimsical plates (sa dessert plates)
wine

White-out
Women (a doll or figurine)
whale (stuffed toy)
wine opener (I like Kate's suggestion!)
Washington (a dollar bill :) )

I was thinking wine, with either a wine bottle opener (a PC one would be great), or wine glasses. Of if you need something small, you can get the rings that you put on the bottom of the wine glasses so you can tell them apart.

Some odd ideas ;)

Worcestershire Sauce
Wasabi
Wood (or something wooden)
Wicker
White-Out (good one Ann!)
William-Sonoma gift card
Willy Wonka dvd

White chocolate with the wine.

Lots of wine-related things: wine glass, wine charms, wine opener, etc.
water bottle
wastebasket
Webils (anyone remember those? Webils wobble, but they don't fall down!)
watermelon candy

Watch
windmills
windchimes

I never heard of such a thing. How did you get the letter W? Is it like a Kris Kringle?

I am a Williams after all so I am curious....

watch, wallet, waterford, where's waldo (lol)

Wallet

Whoopy Cushiosn

Wall hanging

Walnuts

vwpamperedchef said:
I never heard of such a thing. How did you get the letter W? Is it like a Kris Kringle?

I am a Williams after all so I am curious....

Its family Christmas....and My family's last name is Ward. So everyone has to have a gift that starts with a W

jrstephens said:
Wallet

Whoopy Cushiosn

Wall hanging

Walnuts

I will have to get this to go along with my gift....my grandparents got one of these for me and my brother when we were little....When my grandpa sat on it it blew the whole side out of it. I am sure this will get some good laughs in too!

I love that! Such a nice thing to do!! I will mention it to my inlaws for next Christmas....

Wisconsin cheese. (See http://www.swisscolony.com/home.jsp.)

Webkinz...if there will be younger school age (even preschoolers) this would be AWESOME for one of them!

PCSarahjm said:
I will have to get this to go along with my gift....my grandparents got one of these for me and my brother when we were little....When my grandpa sat on it it blew the whole side out of it. I am sure this will get some good laughs in too!

I am so glad you liked my idea!:D

Recycle one of the kid's Wiggle's videos that drive you nuts.

1. What are some popular gifts from Pampered Chef that start with "W"?

Some popular gifts from Pampered Chef that start with "W" are the Whisk, Wine Aerator, Waffle Stick Maker, Walnut Spoon Set, and Woven Bread Basket.

2. Are there any gift sets available that start with "W"?

Yes, there is a gift set called the "Wine and Cheese Essentials Set" which includes a Wine Aerator and Cheese Knife Set. It is perfect for any wine and cheese lover.

3. Can you personalize any of the gifts that start with "W"?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization services for our products. However, you can always add a personal touch by including a handwritten note or card with your gift.

4. Are there any budget-friendly gifts that start with "W"?

Yes, we have several budget-friendly options such as the Whisk, Woven Bread Basket, and Walnut Spoon Set, all of which are under $20. We also have a variety of sales and promotions throughout the year, so keep an eye out for those as well.

5. Do you offer gift wrapping for gifts that start with "W"?

Yes, we offer gift wrapping for an additional fee of $5.99 per item. You can select the "Gift Wrap" option at checkout and add a personalized message on the gift tag. We also offer gift receipts so the recipient does not see the price of the item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • amy07
  • General Chat
Replies