• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some affordable and thoughtful gifts for nurses in the hospital?

In summary, some popular gifts for nurses in the hospital include personalized tumblers, comfortable shoes, badge reels, gift baskets filled with snacks and self-care items, and insulated lunch bags. There are also specific gifts available for male nurses such as personalized leather keychains, funny t-shirts, and grooming kits. For those on a budget, there are options such as thank-you cards, gift certificates, and small plants. Gifts suitable for nurses of all ages include cozy socks, essential oil diffusers, and inspirational books. And finally, many of the gifts can be customized with a special message or design.
ChefMommyinOC
I'm going to be having surgery soon and want to put together little "Thank you" gifts together for the nurses. Any suggestions as to what to put in the boxes (the PC gold and white gift boxes) that won't put too much strain on my budget, and any ideas on what to put on the note that won't sound like I'm advertising myself?

It all depends on your budget.

How about a microfiber towel.

or a citrus peeler.

or an I-slice.

or one of the dessert plates with a treat on them or any piece of SA with a note of thanks written with a dry erase pen or a treat (brownies, muffins...).

A SA petite square and a votive candle and a thank you note and a suggestion that they use the candle to help them relax after their day.

citrus peeler, twixit clips... little things put together ("it's the little things that you do")

Prep bowls (nurses do a lot of prepping) - give each one 2 of the bowls and a recipe to make one cup brownies.

clock timer.

easy opener

hand soap and lotion set

bar board

small bar pan or small round stone or small oval baker

the corer (apple corer) or apple wedger

kitchen shears

any of our cookbooks

season's best with a note in it

I think the best would be: round-up trivet

Last edited:
Wow beth got that one covered... Good Job ;)

Carissidy said:
Wow beth got that one covered... Good Job ;)
I was a nurse in my last life. lol

Last edited:
Don't forget some M&M's.

missydivine said:
Don't forget some M&M's.

Oh yeah...chocolate's always good.:D

What are some popular gifts for nurses in the hospital?

Some popular gifts for nurses in the hospital include personalized tumblers, comfortable shoes, badge reels, gift baskets filled with snacks and self-care items, and insulated lunch bags.

Do you offer any specific gifts for male nurses?

Yes, we offer a variety of gifts specifically for male nurses such as personalized leather keychains, funny t-shirts, and grooming kits.

Are there any gift options for nurses on a budget?

Yes, we have several budget-friendly options for gifts for nurses in the hospital. Some ideas include a heartfelt thank-you card, a gift certificate for a coffee shop, or a small plant for their desk.

Do you have any gifts that are suitable for nurses of all ages?

Yes, we have a range of gifts that are suitable for nurses of all ages. Some popular options include cozy socks, essential oil diffusers, and inspirational books.

Can I customize the gifts for nurses with a special message or design?

Yes, many of our gifts for nurses can be customized with a special message or design. Simply select the "personalize" option on the product page and follow the instructions to add your desired message or design.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • heat123