• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop 2018 Grad Gifts - Prices & Flyers

In summary, there are a variety of gifts available for 2018 graduates such as kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and kitchen gadgets. The prices for these gifts vary and can be found on flyers or the website. There are also promotions and discounts available, and some gifts can be personalized with the graduate's name or a special message. To place an order, you can contact a local Pampered Chef consultant or order online through the website.
PCChrisOB
Does anyone have a flyer specifically for grad gifts with 2018 products and prices? Thanks!

I.ve been making my own collage fliers on an app, CANVAS, that i seen was suggested. I think my HWC flier is pretty cool that I made.

Hi there! I don't have a specific flyer for grad gifts with 2018 products and prices, but I would recommend checking out your local stores or online retailers for current deals and promotions. You can also try searching for "2018 grad gifts" on Google to see what options pop up. Good luck with your search!

1. What types of gifts are available for 2018 graduates?

There are a variety of gifts available for 2018 graduates including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and kitchen gadgets.

2. What are the prices for the 2018 grad gifts?

The prices for the 2018 grad gifts vary depending on the item. You can find the prices listed on our flyers or on our website.

3. Are there any promotions or discounts available for the 2018 grad gifts?

Yes, we often have promotions and discounts available for our customers. Make sure to check our flyers and website for any current deals.

4. Can I personalize the 2018 grad gifts?

Some of our gifts can be personalized with the graduate's name or a special message. Please check the individual product pages for customization options.

5. How can I place an order for the 2018 grad gifts?

You can place an order for the 2018 grad gifts by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by ordering online through our website. Simply add the desired items to your cart and follow the checkout process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amybee
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • MissyPC
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
bunksc
  • pchefjaime