• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gifts for Bringing a Friend: What to Give and Why It Matters

In summary, if someone brings a friend to a show, the Host will give them a gift, usually a cookbook, and the bringer will get a thank you gift, usually a twixit clip.
topchef.heather
Do you give gifts for a guest bringing a friend, and if so, what?

back before I became a consultant, I got a Season's Best added to my order by my consultant (now recruiter/director). I've not had anyone bring a friend that confessed it to me, but I'd probably do the same (Season's Best).

their choice of one of my prizes...retired Season's Best. paring knifes, citrus peelers, bamboo mini spoon ...picked up off the outlet, cookie cutters, hand soap, kids knife. It's the same that I use for my door prize drawing slips!

Yes, especially if I put on the invitation, "bring a friend, get a gift". I will give them a citrus peeler or a scraper (ordered on the supply list). I give one to the "bringer" as well as the "bringee". They get a kick out of that. I also watch the craft stores, such as Michael's, for sales. I recently bought a bunch of magnetic shopping lists, address books, packs of note cards, etc. at 2 for $1, which I plan to use as gifts.

I was planning on doing the Season's Best for the hosts...what do you do for your hosts then?

cindylpal said:
their choice of one of my prizes...retired Season's Best. paring knifes, citrus peelers, bamboo mini spoon ...picked up off the outlet, cookie cutters, hand soap, kids knife. It's the same that I use for my door prize drawing slips!

I do have a bunch of the stuff off of the supply list that I was going to do for the drawing slips, so I guess I can use the same stuff for both.

PamperedchefDaly said:
Yes, especially if I put on the invitation, "bring a friend, get a gift". I will give them a citrus peeler or a scraper (ordered on the supply list). I give one to the "bringer" as well as the "bringee". They get a kick out of that. I also watch the craft stores, such as Michael's, for sales. I recently bought a bunch of magnetic shopping lists, address books, packs of note cards, etc. at 2 for $1, which I plan to use as gifts.

I did put that on my Grand Opening invite, so I was trying to make sure that I have all that I need for gifts, prizes, etc. I had planned on doing the citrus peelers and scrapers as a thank you gift to all for coming. But I do like your other ideas, I will have to keep my eyes open for such things.

My Hostess gets a current Season's Best that we've passed around and had each of her guests sign!!!

I like the idea of having all of the guests sign it, I am going to try and do that!

I give my host a reusable shopping bag with several either catalogs (end of season and have a bunch left) or business cards in the bottom and just ask if someone points out the bag that they share my cards with that person. All my hosts have loved them. And I let the guests and bringers pick out of my goodie bag with things stated above in it.

I went to Michael's the other day. They had fall themed recipe boxes for 47 cents and matching recipe cards for 47 cents. i got about 20 each for my fall shows. Also, they had fall themed coupon keepers for the same price. got alot of those too. Also they had grocery lists, meal planners, card sets...very very cute stuff. Spent 30 bucks and got every host gift for fall i might need. as well as door prizes. The last show i was at...the host had it at her mom's house. i gave the host the recipe box and recipe box cards...and gave her mom a coupon holder for welcoming us into her home. I love what I found!! Check michaels. Ive also been doing a party in a bag to boost shows. If they schedule a show i give them a gift bag with a pack of paper plate napkins and silverware so they odnt have to clean up. :)

recipe boxes for 47 cents and matching recipe cards for 47 cents

I would hand this out and say, now it came with some cute matching cards, but I wanted to get your collection started, so I've added some of my FAVORITE Pampered Chef Recipes (and stick in some of our recipe cards, from older ones I've got left to current ones).

Great idea, now I've got to head to Michael's.

Lisa

If they tell me they brought a friend, I give the bringer a current SB cookbook.

I keep it SUPER simple - I buy a bunch of twixit clips from supply, then hand them out to anyone who brings a friend or helps with the recipe (or other random things that come up during my shows!). I give the season's best to the host and to the winner of the drawing. That way, I'm not ordering a ton of supplies, I'm keeping it simple for me (and for them - some people just CANNOT decide on a $1 item!!) and it's fair (I do the same for all of my shows).

I take my large SS bowl filled with various PC goodies offered on the supply order form. People can choose what they like and I can talk about one of my favorite products. It is big so I might start taking the SB. It's always something PC.

I have also used non-pc items. Those long list note pads in some stores for $1 are great or little hand soaps on sale. Sometimes plush socks on sale!

I went to a jewelry show this past weekend and found that she gave product OR a gift card. She gave out starbucks cards ($5 bucks) as one of the rewards and I found that to be a HUGE incentive for others!People really wanted them! LOL I booked a party for her (she is just restarting her business and is a friend) so I am sharing that little incentive with my guests I am inviting. Everyone has been so excited to get that friend there! LOLWho would've thought? Also, it seems to please them a LOT that THEY get to CHOOSE their freebie! ;)

1. What are some good gift options for bringing a friend to a Pampered Chef party?

Some popular gift options for bringing a friend include our Mini Serving Spatula, Quikut Paring Knife Set, and Stoneware Mini Fluted Pan. These items are not only useful in the kitchen, but also make great additions to any cook's collection.

2. Can I personalize the gift for my friend?

Yes, many of our products can be personalized with names or special messages. Our Personalized Kitchen Towels, Cutting Board, and Baking Dish are all great options for a personalized gift for your friend.

3. Do you have any gift sets specifically for bringing a friend?

Yes, we offer several gift sets that are perfect for bringing a friend to a Pampered Chef party. Our Bring-a-Friend Set includes a Mini Serving Spatula, Quikut Paring Knife Set, and Mini Fluted Pan, while our Party Pair Set includes a Bamboo Spoon Set and Mini Measure-All Cup.

4. Can I purchase a gift card for my friend to use at the party?

Absolutely! You can purchase a Pampered Chef gift card in any amount and your friend can use it towards their purchase at the party. This is a great option if you're not sure what specific item your friend would like.

5. Are there any special discounts or promotions for bringing a friend to a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, we often have special promotions for bringing a friend to a party. These may include discounted or free products, or a percentage off of your total purchase. Be sure to check with your consultant or on our website for any current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
CAPCnewbie
  • topchef.heather
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • Monty060609