• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gifting Hosts on PayPal: A Step-by-Step Guide

In summary, to gift a host on PayPal, you need to log in to your account, click on the "Send & Request" tab, enter the host's email address and the amount you wish to gift, and click on the "Gift" button. You will need a PayPal account to gift a host and can include a personal message with your gift. PayPal has a maximum transaction limit of $10,000 per gift and the host will receive the gift immediately after the transaction is completed.
rennea
Gold Member
I have seen from others on this site that they will give there host a "gift" and put it into PP as one. I was wondering how you do this, I have been looking on PP but can't seem to figure it out.

when you go to payment method on the order, select consultant gift where you would normally put in check cash or cc #

In Canada I think it is different because I don't see that as one of our options. All ours say is on Account.

1. How do I gift a host on PayPal?

To gift a host on PayPal, you can follow these simple steps:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click on the "Send & Request" tab.
  3. Enter the host's email address in the "To" field.
  4. Enter the amount you wish to gift in the "Amount" field.
  5. Click on the "Gift" button.
  6. Review the details and click "Send Gift" to complete the transaction.

2. Do I need a PayPal account to gift a host?

Yes, you will need a PayPal account in order to gift a host on PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can easily create one for free on their website.

3. Can I include a personal message with my gift?

Yes, you can include a personal message with your gift. Simply click on the "Add a note" link on the gift confirmation page and type in your message.

4. Is there a limit to how much I can gift a host on PayPal?

PayPal has a maximum transaction limit of $10,000 per gift. If you wish to gift more than this amount, you may need to split the transaction into multiple gifts.

5. How long does it take for the host to receive the gift?

The gift will be received by the host immediately after you have completed the transaction. They will receive an email notification from PayPal with instructions on how to redeem the gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ttotsis
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ttotsis
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AJ-1