• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Gift Items or Shipping to My Online Customers?

Just right click on Snipping Tool and select "Show Package Contents." Within that, you will see the Image File. Open it and then use the scissors to cut out the picture you want to use. Save it to your computer and then go to your website or show and paste it in where you want it.
Sarah Mitson
Hi, I'm a new consultant and just had my very first sale (on a facebook show). I want to gift my first customer with either a small product or maybe free shipping but I don't know how to do that. I saw in her cart that I can add items, but how do I pay for the items added. And how can I pay for her shipping if I decide to go that route?
I tried searching the forum for this but I must not be using the right words.
Thanks in advance!

upload_2017-3-25_11-19-15.png

See where it says "Additional Options"? Click on this and it will give you Consultant Gift as a choice. You can pay the amount for the item you are gifting (don't forget the tax) or the shipping amount or whatever amount you want to put in. You will be able to retrieve this information (Consultant Gifts) at tax time -- for your deductions.

chefjeanine said:
View attachment 26670
See where it says "Additional Options"? Click on this and it will give you Consultant Gift as a choice. You can pay the amount for the item you are gifting (don't forget the tax) or the shipping amount or whatever amount you want to put in. You will be able to retrieve this information (Consultant Gifts) at tax time -- for your deductions.
Sorry! I thought I replied to this early last week, I must not have hit the post button.
Thank you so much for your help! It seems pretty obvious now that it's been pointed out to me (Usually the case I guess).

chefjeanine said:
View attachment 26670
amazing. How dis you do that?

placestovisit said:
amazing. How dis you do that?
The "picture" of the form? Used the Snipping Tool which I'm sure some smart person here on ChefSuccess may have told me about. If you get your computer to show you All Programs -- it will be listed.

What is "Gifting Guests' Online Carts"?

"Gifting Guests' Online Carts" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows you to create a custom link to share with your guests. This link will take them directly to your online store and pre-load their cart with the items you have selected for them.

How do I use the "Gifting Guests' Online Carts" feature?

To use this feature, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "My Parties" tab. Click on the party you want to create a link for, then click on the "Gifting Guests' Online Carts" button. From there, you can select the items you want to include and generate a custom link to share with your guests.

Can I customize the items in the "Gifting Guests' Online Carts" link?

Yes, you can choose which items you want to include in the link. You can also adjust the quantities and add or remove items as needed. This allows you to create a personalized shopping experience for your guests.

Do my guests need to have a Pampered Chef account to use the link?

No, your guests do not need to have a Pampered Chef account to use the link. They can simply click on the link and add the pre-loaded items to their cart. However, if they do have an account, they can log in to save their cart for later.

Is there a limit to the number of "Gifting Guests' Online Carts" links I can create?

No, there is no limit to the number of links you can create. You can create a link for each guest or for different groups of guests, making it easy to personalize and manage your party orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer golden
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • brendaziz