1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Gifting guests' online carts

1. Hi, I'm a new consultant and just had my very first sale (on a facebook show). I want to gift my first customer with either a small product or maybe free shipping but I don't know how to do that. I saw in her cart that I can add items, but how do I pay for the items added. And how can I pay for her shipping if I decide to go that route?
    I tried searching the forum for this but I must not be using the right words.
    Thanks in advance!

Mar 9, 2017
  2. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Senior Member Gold Member

upload_2017-3-25_11-19-15.png
    See where it says "Additional Options"? Click on this and it will give you Consultant Gift as a choice. You can pay the amount for the item you are gifting (don't forget the tax) or the shipping amount or whatever amount you want to put in. You will be able to retrieve this information (Consultant Gifts) at tax time -- for your deductions.

Mar 25, 2017
  3. Sorry! I thought I replied to this early last week, I must not have hit the post button.
    Thank you so much for your help! It seems pretty obvious now that it's been pointed out to me (Usually the case I guess).

Apr 3, 2017
  4. amazing. How dis you do that?

Apr 21, 2017
  5. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Senior Member Gold Member

The "picture" of the form? Used the Snipping Tool which I'm sure some smart person here on ChefSuccess may have told me about. If you get your computer to show you All Programs -- it will be listed.

Apr 21, 2017
Have something to add?