• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gifting guests' online carts

Mar 9, 2017
Hi, I'm a new consultant and just had my very first sale (on a facebook show). I want to gift my first customer with either a small product or maybe free shipping but I don't know how to do that. I saw in her cart that I can add items, but how do I pay for the items added. And how can I pay for her shipping if I decide to go that route?
I tried searching the forum for this but I must not be using the right words.
Thanks in advance!

chefjeanine

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2006
upload_2017-3-25_11-19-15.png

See where it says "Additional Options"? Click on this and it will give you Consultant Gift as a choice. You can pay the amount for the item you are gifting (don't forget the tax) or the shipping amount or whatever amount you want to put in. You will be able to retrieve this information (Consultant Gifts) at tax time -- for your deductions.

Mar 9, 2017
View attachment 26670
See where it says "Additional Options"? Click on this and it will give you Consultant Gift as a choice. You can pay the amount for the item you are gifting (don't forget the tax) or the shipping amount or whatever amount you want to put in. You will be able to retrieve this information (Consultant Gifts) at tax time -- for your deductions.

Sorry! I thought I replied to this early last week, I must not have hit the post button.
Thank you so much for your help! It seems pretty obvious now that it's been pointed out to me (Usually the case I guess).

Mar 17, 2017
View attachment 26670
amazing. How dis you do that?