• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Under $10 Gift Ideas: Trickle Brochure Revisited

In summary, some affordable gift ideas under $10 from Pampered Chef include the Trickle Brochure Revisited, Mini Nylon Serving Spatula, Mini Measure-All Cup, Ceramic Egg Cooker, and Mini Mix N Scraper. The Trickle Brochure Revisited is a great gift for someone who loves cooking and can be customized to fit your budget. All items in the brochure are of high quality and can be purchased online or through a local Pampered Chef consultant.
pchefjaime
Gold Member
Has anyone made or updated the trickle brochure from last year? Not sure of it's title but it had gifts 10.00 and under then it was broken down on the inside of under5 and under 10.00. Please help I have a few huge events I am getting ready for and this was awesome to usevlast yr!!! So thanks to where it can from!!! :love:

I updated it for my show this Saturday. Had to take some of the old information out in order to get all of the new products on the brochure.

Attachments

• under 10 trifold.doc
    113 KB · Views: 590
Hi there! I remember seeing that brochure last year, it was really helpful for gift ideas. I haven't seen an updated one yet, but I'll keep an eye out for it. In the meantime, have you checked out any other resources for affordable gifts? I know there are some great websites and blogs that have lists of budget-friendly gift ideas. Good luck with your events!

1. What are some affordable gift ideas under $10 from Pampered Chef?

Some affordable gift ideas under $10 from Pampered Chef include the Trickle Brochure Revisited, Mini Nylon Serving Spatula, Mini Measure-All Cup, Ceramic Egg Cooker, and Mini Mix N Scraper.

2. Is the Trickle Brochure Revisited a good gift for someone who loves cooking?

Yes, the Trickle Brochure Revisited is a great gift for someone who loves cooking. It includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that are both practical and fun to use in the kitchen.

3. Can I customize the Trickle Brochure Revisited to fit my budget?

Yes, you can customize the Trickle Brochure Revisited to fit your budget. You can choose from a selection of items under $10 to create your own personalized gift set.

4. Are the items in the Trickle Brochure Revisited of good quality?

Yes, all the items in the Trickle Brochure Revisited are of high quality. Pampered Chef takes pride in providing customers with durable and long-lasting kitchen tools.

5. Can I purchase the Trickle Brochure Revisited online?

Yes, you can purchase the Trickle Brochure Revisited online through the Pampered Chef website. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to place an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefjaime
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • lt1jane
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Shell Northway