• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Opportunity: Display and Demo at New Gift Shop Opening on March 1!

In summary, Ginger has been offered a display area for her upcoming gift shop, and is unsure about what to do with the space. She is thinking about doing a cooking class as a way to generate revenue.
sOhSherri
I have a recent past host who has become a friend. :) She just called me and offered me an AWESOME opportunity! She is opening a gift shop March 1 and wanted to offer me a PC display area. She said I am welcome to display however and whatever I wanted! She also said for her Grand Opening the first weekend in March she wants me to do a in-store demo! This is so exciting to me but I am not sure about inventory, etc. for a display area or if there are any restirctions from PC about doing something like this. :confused: I may just start with some business cards and catalogs just to see how much interest I get before I commit to investing money into inventory for a display. I am :confused: not sure where to start. March is just around the corner so I feel like I need to make so sort of plan of action relatively soon. Any suggestions would be very helpful. I feel like this is a wonderful opportunity that I do not want to let pass! :D

Demo in storeI don't think you can set up a permanent store display, but you could find out by calling or looking at the Consultant info.

I think it would be a terrific idea to set up in the store for the grand opening and maybe do a demo, but you can't leave it up long term. You can leave catalogs and order forms.

Hope that helps and good luck!

That is correct.Ginger is correct. We are not allowed to sell as a retail operation. Meaning, no inventory, no selling of product on the spot. It would be best to check as I am not even sure about being on the property of a retail establishment. Sounds goofy I know but that is what keeps us consultants in business. NO RETAIL OUTLET. So best check with the home office but I am pretty sure you can get a go ahead on a demo and selling the idea of having a party or becoming a consultant. What harm can that do?
And if you do get a green light, much luck and do this, use the products in your Super Starter Kit only. It gives a great representation of the types of products we offer and it is easy enough for you to carry. AND it is a great recruiting tool as well because IT IS the SUPER STARTER KIT that every new recruit gets.

In Store DemoI can display catalogs, business cards on a permanent basis though, right? I need to find out if I can do routine demos and market it as a "Free Cooking Class". If so, I think what I will do is not really push products to sell during the demo but let participants know that catalogs are available for their "browsing enjoyment" then have order forms available (and of coures recruiting info.). The store owner has said I can basically do whatever I want. I'm thinkning of a class maybe once per month or so. It will not cost me anymore than whatever ingredients I put into a demo. I would love more ideas, pro, cons, or whatever advice I can get. This is a new area for me.

Hi there! Congratulations on this amazing opportunity! It's always great to hear about past hosts becoming friends and supporting our businesses. As for your concerns about inventory and restrictions, I would suggest reaching out to your upline or the Pampered Chef corporate team for guidance. They will be able to provide you with all the necessary information and resources to make the most out of this opportunity. In the meantime, starting with business cards and catalogs is a great idea to gauge interest and see what products your potential customers are most interested in. You can also consider offering special deals or promotions for the grand opening to attract more customers. Be sure to take advantage of this opportunity and showcase your passion for Pampered Chef products. Good luck!

1. How do I set up a gift shop display for Pampered Chef products?

To set up a gift shop display for Pampered Chef products, you will need to first gather all of the necessary items such as products, display stands, signage, and promotional materials. Then, find a well-lit and high-traffic area to set up your display. Arrange the products in an eye-catching and organized manner, with the most popular or new products in the front. Use signage and promotional materials to highlight the benefits and features of the products. Make sure to keep the display clean and restock products as needed.

2. What types of products should I include in my gift shop display?

You should include a variety of Pampered Chef products in your gift shop display, ranging from kitchen tools and gadgets to cookware and bakeware. It's also a good idea to include some popular and new products, as well as seasonal items. You can also consider creating themed displays, such as a holiday baking display or a summer grilling display, to showcase specific products and attract customers.

3. Can I offer samples or demos of the products in my gift shop display?

Yes, offering samples or demos of the products in your gift shop display is a great way to engage customers and encourage sales. You can prepare simple recipes using the products and offer samples for customers to try. You can also demonstrate how to use the products and highlight their features and benefits. This will give customers a hands-on experience and help them make a purchasing decision.

4. How should I price the products in my gift shop display?

The pricing of the products in your gift shop display should be consistent with the pricing of Pampered Chef products on the company's website or catalog. You can also consider offering special promotions or discounts on certain products to attract customers. Make sure to clearly display the prices and any promotions or discounts to avoid confusion.

5. How can I promote my gift shop display to increase sales?

There are several ways to promote your gift shop display and increase sales. You can use social media to showcase your display and products, create eye-catching signs and banners to attract customers, and offer special promotions or discounts. You can also collaborate with other local businesses or host in-person events to bring more customers to your display. Consistently updating and refreshing your display with new products and promotions can also help attract and retain customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • jross93
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay