• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find the 2009 Holiday Gift Set Flyer?

In summary, the 2009 gift sets flyer from Pampered Chef includes a variety of popular and new gift sets, such as the Holiday Entertaining Set, the Ultimate Baking Set, and the Deluxe Outdoor Cooking Set. These gift sets can be customized by choosing specific products and are available year-round. They can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or online, with special discounts and promotions available. Contact your consultant for more information.
gailz2
Gold Member
Help. I thought I saw an updated gift set flyer for 2009 Holidays posted here but can't locate it at this moment. Can someone help me? I'm trying to get it printed this morning. Thanks!

This is the one I do without color pictures. It's much cheaper to print in quantities for a booth. Good luck at your booth!

Attachments

• PAMPERED SETS.doc
    80.5 KB · Views: 453
Amazing! Thank you!

Are you just giving them a catalog show if they spend $100 and you're making up the other $50? Aren't catalog shows $150?

No....I went back and double-checked. There is only one with the "***" and it is $152.50. Where do you see something else?

1. What gift sets are included in the 2009 flyer?

The 2009 gift sets flyer includes a variety of popular and new gift sets, such as the Holiday Entertaining Set, the Ultimate Baking Set, and the Deluxe Outdoor Cooking Set.

2. Can I customize the gift sets in the flyer?

Yes, you can customize the gift sets by choosing specific products to include. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant to create a personalized gift set.

3. Are the gift sets only available during the holiday season?

No, the gift sets in the 2009 flyer are available year-round. They make great gifts for any special occasion.

4. How can I purchase a gift set from the 2009 flyer?

You can purchase a gift set from the 2009 flyer through your Pampered Chef consultant or by ordering online through the Pampered Chef website.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions for the gift sets in the 2009 flyer?

Yes, there are special discounts and promotions for the gift sets in the 2009 flyer. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefchristine1023
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
goff.k
  • Rochelle
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ElizabethHardacre
  • smithcooking