• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop the Latest F/W 2009 Gift Sets Collection – Order Your Brochure Now!

I am not sure if you are allowed to post a link to your store in these posts, but you can find them on Noora's Etsy shop:I am not sure if that is allowed or not, but you can find them there!
NooraK
Gold Member
Does anyone have an updated version of this for F/W 2009?

Attachments

• PC Gift packages 08 w. pix-generic.doc
    567.5 KB · Views: 647
That is awesome!! I would love to have an updated copy as well.

Here is what I have done so far. I updated the first page and worked on ice cream and work place on page two. Have not reviewed for correct final totals.

Attachments

• TPC Fall 2009 Gift Packages.doc
    591 KB · Views: 590
Okay, this was as far as my skills would take me. Proof, edit, and resubmit. There were ALOT of price changes.

Attachments

594.5 KB · Views: 246
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! :sing:

I will check the prices, but thank you so much for the updates!

Okay, here is as far as my skills would allow me to go. There were ALOT of price changes!

Attachments

594.5 KB · Views: 785
There are some other changes also

We not have the cheese knife and plane that is pictured - wehave the beaded ones now

The Season's Best Cookbook needs to be changed

Measuring spoons need to be changed to the new clear ones

Isn't the grilling planks gone also ? ? ?

Maybe I am wrong about everything but I do love these sets

:chef:

You did a fantastic job. Thank you so much!

what a great pamphlet! Thanks for sharing it. Can we use the pictures and logo for our own pamphlets and flyers? Do we need to get special permission?

Here is the one without all the colored pictures. I am on a limited budget since PC is my sole source of income so I don't print a lot of colored things. I have put in some new packages, verified prices, and added several of the new items. Not sure of the rules for using pictures other than from the forms from HO. I know there was some problems with it with Joy from TT last year. I prefer not to use a lot of colored pictures. I did check my math but anyone can check again.

Attachments

• PAMPERED SETS.doc
    80.5 KB · Views: 619
Teresa, you are correct on the changes. There was some things taken out this season from last. Also the Holiday Plates & Platter were replaced by the Snowman ones. The Cookie Press is the old number and price. Also all the packages over $60 are not marked to the note on the brochure but some of them are so it could be confusing.

Great job!! I printed the first one that was posted and the second page runs off the right side of the page. I can't get my margins small enough to get it all on there. And changing the font makes it soooooo small, plus you have to re-align everything. Anyhoo... Thanks a lot!!!

Try the one I posted Kim! The pictures skew things sometimes on some printers/computers.

Wow these are fantastic and obviously done by someone who is not a rookie with Word. Thanks ladies!!

I am considered an "expert" in Word 2003 when I was tested! :) I am very OCD (or is it anal) about all the prices lining up and such so I don't add pictures! Glad to do it! People really love it when they can see "packages" with ideas.

I love Microsoft EXCEL - I can do anything with that program

I wish we could post excel on here.

:chef:

Excel is okay but to do this kind of brochure, Excel would be a real pain IMHO! Good luck with that!

HELP!! I love your brochures, but my microsoft word will not let me print it out. Do you have the brochures on Adobe reader? Or is there something else I need to do to print?? THanks!!

It's in Microsoft Word 2003. Not sure why you can't print it. I don't know how to put it on Adobe. Sorry!

Here are some pictures of the gift sets I put together for the (now canceled) expo I was supposed to do tomorrow. I didn't want my efforts to completely go to waste, so I hope it helps you.

Full%20Table.JPG

MMs.JPG

M&Ms in Prep Bowls. Would look better with green and red M&Ms, but they didn't have them out yet.

Trifle.JPG

Fabric pointsettia with wrapping paper lining the bowl.

Hot%20Chocolate.JPG

Small Bamboo Spoons dipped in chocolate, Dots Coffee & More cup, popcorn and hot chocolate packets

Cookbook.JPG

29 Minutes to dinner and Southwestern, Asian and Italian Seasonings

DCB%20and%20Trivet.JPG

DCB and RUFTH Trivet

Brownies.JPG

Brownie mix in Classic Batter Bowl and Small Mix 'N Scraper

Skillett.JPG

12" Executive Skillet and Bamboo Spatula Set

Ooooh! I like this! Thank You! :D

Awesome, thank you! So sorry your event was cancelled.

Beautiful! Thank you so much!
How did you put the wrapping paper in the trifle?

I just cut a piece that was long enough to go around. Once I put the pointsettia in the bowl, and stuffed that gold foil around the container down the sides, it held it in place.

Noora your sets are beautiful! I hope you are able to use them elsewhere!

1. What are the latest gift sets in the F/W 2009 collection?

The latest gift sets in the F/W 2009 collection include a variety of kitchen tools and cookware designed to make meal prep and cooking easier and more efficient. Some popular sets include the Ultimate Kitchen Tool Set, the Stoneware Baking Set, and the Grill Master Set.

2. How can I order a brochure for the F/W 2009 gift sets collection?

You can order a brochure for the F/W 2009 gift sets collection by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website. Simply search for the F/W 2009 collection and select the option to order a brochure. You can also request a brochure at any Pampered Chef party or event.

3. Are the gift sets in the F/W 2009 collection only for cooking?

No, the gift sets in the F/W 2009 collection are not just for cooking. While many of the sets are focused on kitchen tools and cookware, there are also sets for entertaining and serving, as well as sets for food storage and organization. There is something for every home cook and entertainer in this collection.

4. Can I personalize the gift sets in the F/W 2009 collection?

Yes, some of the gift sets in the F/W 2009 collection can be personalized. You can add a custom engraving to select kitchen tools and cookware, making them the perfect gift for a loved one or special occasion. Look for the "personalization available" symbol next to the product on the Pampered Chef website.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions for the F/W 2009 gift sets collection?

Yes, there are often special deals and promotions for the F/W 2009 gift sets collection. These may include discounts on certain sets, free gifts with purchase, or bundle deals. Be sure to check the Pampered Chef website or ask your consultant for any current promotions when ordering your gift sets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jillzpampchef
  • amybee
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
amybee
  • Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies