• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Sets Brochure

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Does anyone have an updated version of this for F/W 2009?

Attachments

• PC Gift packages 08 w. pix-generic.doc
    567.5 KB · Views: 602
Sep 4, 2009
That is awesome!! I would love to have an updated copy as well.

jzramom

Sep 13, 2006
Here is what I have done so far. I updated the first page and worked on ice cream and work place on page two. Have not reviewed for correct final totals.

Attachments

• TPC Fall 2009 Gift Packages.doc
    591 KB · Views: 551

jzramom

Sep 13, 2006
Okay, this was as far as my skills would take me. Proof, edit, and resubmit. There were ALOT of price changes.

Attachments

594.5 KB · Views: 198

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! :sing:

I will check the prices, but thank you so much for the updates!

jzramom

Sep 13, 2006
Okay, here is as far as my skills would allow me to go. There were ALOT of price changes!

Attachments

594.5 KB · Views: 741

whiteyteresa

Veteran Member
Feb 20, 2006
There are some other changes also

We not have the cheese knife and plane that is pictured - wehave the beaded ones now

The Season's Best Cookbook needs to be changed

Measuring spoons need to be changed to the new clear ones

Isn't the grilling planks gone also ? ? ?

Maybe I am wrong about everything but I do love these sets

:chef:

Grandmarita

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Nov 9, 2005
You did a fantastic job. Thank you so much!

Monty060609

Sep 30, 2009
what a great pamphlet! Thanks for sharing it. Can we use the pictures and logo for our own pamphlets and flyers? Do we need to get special permission?

pcchefjane

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2008
Here is the one without all the colored pictures. I am on a limited budget since PC is my sole source of income so I don't print a lot of colored things. I have put in some new packages, verified prices, and added several of the new items. Not sure of the rules for using pictures other than from the forms from HO. I know there was some problems with it with Joy from TT last year. I prefer not to use a lot of colored pictures. I did check my math but anyone can check again.

Attachments

• PAMPERED SETS.doc
    80.5 KB · Views: 571

pcchefjane

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2008
Teresa, you are correct on the changes. There was some things taken out this season from last. Also the Holiday Plates & Platter were replaced by the Snowman ones. The Cookie Press is the old number and price. Also all the packages over $60 are not marked to the note on the brochure but some of them are so it could be confusing.

Sep 4, 2009
Great job!! I printed the first one that was posted and the second page runs off the right side of the page. I can't get my margins small enough to get it all on there. And changing the font makes it soooooo small, plus you have to re-align everything. Anyhoo... Thanks a lot!!!

pcchefjane

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2008
Try the one I posted Kim! The pictures skew things sometimes on some printers/computers.

junkfortara

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2009
Wow these are fantastic and obviously done by someone who is not a rookie with Word. Thanks ladies!!

pcchefjane

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2008
I am considered an "expert" in Word 2003 when I was tested! :) I am very OCD (or is it anal) about all the prices lining up and such so I don't add pictures! Glad to do it! People really love it when they can see "packages" with ideas.

whiteyteresa

Veteran Member
Feb 20, 2006
I love Microsoft EXCEL - I can do anything with that program

I wish we could post excel on here.

:chef:

pcchefjane

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2008
Excel is okay but to do this kind of brochure, Excel would be a real pain IMHO! Good luck with that!

Sep 16, 2009
HELP!! I love your brochures, but my microsoft word will not let me print it out. Do you have the brochures on Adobe reader? Or is there something else I need to do to print?? THanks!!

pcchefjane

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2008
It's in Microsoft Word 2003. Not sure why you can't print it. I don't know how to put it on Adobe. Sorry!

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Here are some pictures of the gift sets I put together for the (now canceled) expo I was supposed to do tomorrow. I didn't want my efforts to completely go to waste, so I hope it helps you.

Full%20Table.JPG

MMs.JPG

M&Ms in Prep Bowls. Would look better with green and red M&Ms, but they didn't have them out yet.

Trifle.JPG

Fabric pointsettia with wrapping paper lining the bowl.

Hot%20Chocolate.JPG

Small Bamboo Spoons dipped in chocolate, Dots Coffee & More cup, popcorn and hot chocolate packets

Cookbook.JPG

29 Minutes to dinner and Southwestern, Asian and Italian Seasonings

DCB%20and%20Trivet.JPG

DCB and RUFTH Trivet

Brownies.JPG

Brownie mix in Classic Batter Bowl and Small Mix 'N Scraper

Skillett.JPG

12" Executive Skillet and Bamboo Spatula Set

VeronicaW

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Sep 11, 2006
Ooooh! I like this! Thank You! :D

dkitten13

Mar 23, 2009
Awesome, thank you! So sorry your event was cancelled.

Aug 2, 2009
Beautiful! Thank you so much!
How did you put the wrapping paper in the trifle?

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
I just cut a piece that was long enough to go around. Once I put the pointsettia in the bowl, and stuffed that gold foil around the container down the sides, it held it in place.

kdangel518

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2009
Noora your sets are beautiful! I hope you are able to use them elsewhere!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mturock
Replies
Views
Tad
Replies
Views
DianaDuch
Replies
Views