• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create Your Dream Registry: Gift Registry Flyer for Engaged Couples"

In summary, the consultant offers to send a bride a flyer if she wants to use their gift registry. There is no mention of a flyer or providing one to guests. The consultant suggests that the bride asks her wedding guests to fill out a gift registry wish list and then have their friends purchase the items.
KARYN
Does anyone have a flier to send a bride if she wants to use our gift registry.
Iwould like to send it to engaged couples so that when their shower and wedding comes around our cards can be inserted in the invitations. thanks, karyn

You can download this at Consultant's Corner under downloads. Have fun!

Gift Resistry FlyerThanks Ginger, But what I really want is a flyer explaining how to register to put as a cover letter to the gift registry list.

Does anyone have a flyer about our gift registry to put into a theme show binder...just to let people know that is another service that we offer? Thanks in Advance!!

I really like the flyers you can order on the supply order for the theme show binders. They are professional, glossy flyers and look very nice.

Forgive me for being ignorant...I can't find a Gift Registry Flyer on the paperwork/supply order form. Is it called something else?

I don't think there is one. I believe that she is talking about the Bridal Shower Flyer. To my knowledge, there is no Pampered Chef letter explaining how the registry works.

I am sure that you already know that it works like any other gift resistry just on-line only. I wish I had one to send to you.

I just did a show a couple of months ago. It was not a Bridal Show but most of the ladies there knew a bride that is getting married in June. They caoxed her to fill out a gift registry wish list. I then took everything that she wanted and put them on individual index cards. Most of the ladies took out what they wanted to get for her and purchased for both, her upcoming shower and wedding.

The show ended up being a $1000.00 show and about $700.00 of that was for the bride. After they got her what they wanted, I put the rest on the gift registry. I have received about $100.00 in orders off that so far.

Sorry I can't help you out with the letter but do make sure that you mention to every host to think if they know of any brides this summer. Have them ask her to fill out her wish list and then have their common friends make their purchases.

Rhonda,

Sorry! Thought you were talking about the Bridal Shower Flyer, not the Gift Registry as you had written. Obviously I need to read the posts a little closer!!!

Not a problem...I actually saw a Gift Registry Flyer once and it was done professionally and glossy, etc. I just don't remember where and what was all on it.

you need to go into the Gift Registry, as if you were creating a new registry, and at the top of the page are some options...one is the letter explaining the gift registry to brides, etc. good luck!

1. What is a Gift Registry Flyer?

A Gift Registry Flyer is a tool provided by Pampered Chef that allows you to create and share a list of items you would like to receive as gifts for a special occasion, such as a wedding, birthday, or housewarming party.

2. How do I create a Gift Registry Flyer?

Creating a Gift Registry Flyer is simple and easy. All you need to do is visit our website and click on the "Gift Registry" tab. From there, you can browse and add items to your registry, customize your flyer with a special message, and share it with your friends and family.

3. Can I add items from other stores to my Gift Registry Flyer?

Yes, you can! Our Gift Registry Flyer allows you to add items from any store or website by using our "Add to Registry" button. This way, you can include all of your desired gifts in one convenient location for your guests to view.

4. How do my guests purchase items from my Gift Registry Flyer?

When someone views your Gift Registry Flyer, they will see a "Purchase" button next to each item. By clicking on this button, they will be directed to our website where they can easily purchase the item and have it shipped directly to you.

5. Is there a fee to use the Gift Registry Flyer?

No, there is no fee to use our Gift Registry Flyer. It is a complimentary service we offer to make gift-giving and receiving easier for our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • PamperedDor
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kearstin
  • mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies