• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Extra Gift Registry Cards: Where and How | Supply Guide

In summary, Gift Registry Cards are small cards that provide information about a couple's preferred gifts and where they are registered. They can be included in invitations or given out to guests. To use them, simply include them in invitations or hand them out to guests. The cards can be customized with the couple's names, wedding date, and registry information. They can be ordered in bulk through the website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant, and anyone can use them, not just Pampered Chef customers.
chefchelsea
Where or how do we order the little gift registry cards, if someone who registered for a gift registry wants more than the 30 they get for free? I'm trying to look for it on supply, but am not seeing it.

you have to order them through our vendor Merrill. Go to CC and it's under promoting your business I believe.

Hi there! It sounds like you are looking for additional gift registry cards for someone who has already registered for a gift registry. You can usually order these cards directly from the store or website where the registry was created. If you are unable to find them on the supply section, I would recommend reaching out to the customer service team for assistance. They should be able to provide you with the necessary information on how to order more cards. Hope this helps!

1. What are Gift Registry Cards?

Gift Registry Cards are small cards that can be included in invitations or given out to guests. They provide information about the couple's preferred gifts and where they are registered.

2. How do I use Gift Registry Cards?

To use a Gift Registry Card, simply include it in your invitation or hand them out to your guests. They can then use the information on the card to find your registry and purchase a gift.

3. Are Gift Registry Cards customizable?

Yes, Gift Registry Cards can be customized with the couple's names, wedding date, and registry information. This adds a personal touch and makes it easier for guests to find the registry.

4. Can I order Gift Registry Cards in bulk?

Yes, you can order Gift Registry Cards in bulk through our website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. Bulk orders may also include a discount.

5. Do I have to be a Pampered Chef customer to use Gift Registry Cards?

No, anyone can use our Gift Registry Cards. They are especially convenient for couples who have created a registry through Pampered Chef, but they can also be used for other registries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
Replies