• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Receipts: How to Give & Receive Them

In summary, to request a gift receipt when purchasing from Pampered Chef, simply inform your consultant at the time of purchase. You can also include a personalized message with the receipt. Gift receipts are available for both in-person and online orders and are valid for 60 days. They will clearly state "Gift Receipt" and will not show the price of the item purchased.
jnsr96
Hi,
I was reading on here about people given gift receipts for things life mystery host, and for gifts...How do we do this? TIA

I just blacken out the price I or the giver paid. I'm not sure how else to do it.

So I guess it's not something official? What if they have a warranty issue and call HO?

1. How do I request a gift receipt when purchasing from Pampered Chef?

To request a gift receipt, simply let your Pampered Chef consultant know that you would like one at the time of purchase. They will be happy to include a gift receipt with your order.

2. Can I include a personalized message with my gift receipt?

Yes, you can include a personalized message with your gift receipt. Just let your consultant know what message you would like to include and they will make sure it is included with the receipt.

3. Can I receive a gift receipt for an online order?

Yes, you can receive a gift receipt for an online order. Simply add a note in the "special instructions" section during checkout that you would like a gift receipt included with your order.

4. How long are gift receipts valid for?

Gift receipts are valid for 60 days from the date of purchase. After that, they will no longer be accepted for returns or exchanges.

5. How will the gift recipient know it is a gift receipt?

The gift receipt will clearly state "Gift Receipt" at the top and will not show the price of the item purchased. It will also include a brief description of the item and the date of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcleah
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • WendyAebi
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies