• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Convenient Gift Packs Available - Save with Our Bundles!

S
sarahmarie
Does anyone put together gift packs? like flyers that have a "package" of stuff you can order toether? amybe with a discount if you order the whole package? I saw a few in the back of the catalogue but does anyone package all the things you use for your demo to sell together?

Gift Ideas - PackagesI always package products together and I give the package a name, for example I'll put together the large round stone, the pizza cutter and the serving mini spatula and I'll call it Friday Night Express Dinner. I try to have different packages with different price ranges, i.e. $30.00, $50,00, $75.00. I find that this works for me. Just like MacDonalds and every other fast food chain has combos, why can't we. I find that I sell alot of my packages once I started to introduce them. Give it a try, it might work.

Mirella Canavan
Indpendent Future Director

I'm going to start! One of the other Consultants in my cluster does this with great success. I'm just waiting for my paperwork (which my husband picked up today at the PO) so I can base the packages on the fall catalog.

packagesi have searched til no end - there was a thread awhile back about this and someone had a list of items to purchase together - but they went one step further and had 3 versions of the same package - a basic one, a deluxe one and a supersize one. does anyone have this flyer or notes about this?? i would really appreciate it as i am about to scream at the search button for not finding it :)
thanks!!

Gift packsHi, I found this thread. I don't know if its the one your talking about but there are groupings of different products. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• package ideas.doc
    33 KB · Views: 514
package ideasthanks so much for this - and while it's helpful - the thread i am looking for is much older!! it's driving me crazy - it was such a great idea! not that this one isn't and i might just use this one and tweak it! thanks!!

This is the form that I sent out to a bunch of realtors. It has a ton of gift packs all on one sheet to be more of a flyer. Good luck with your search for that thread!

Attachments

• Gifts to Go Gift Boxes with products.doc
    12.1 KB · Views: 510
Gillian, I can't seem to open your attachment. Can you possibly send it as a word pad doc. That would be perfect for binder that I pass around. I was trying to figure out how to do this and I came across your posting. I have Works and I have such a hard time with this program. Yuk!!!! TIA

I can e-mail it to you, or if you search for Gifts to go it will bring up a bunch of different options. Let me know if you find another one or if you want me to e-mail the one I altered to fit my needs.

1. What exactly is included in the gift pack bundle?

The contents of the gift pack bundle vary depending on the specific package. However, most gift pack bundles contain a selection of products or items that are commonly used together. These bundles are curated to provide convenience and savings for customers.

2. Are there different options for gift pack bundles?

Yes, there are usually different options for gift pack bundles. Some may include a variety of products from different categories, while others may focus on a specific theme or type of product. Customers can choose the bundle that best fits their needs and preferences.

3. Can I customize the gift pack bundle?

Typically, gift pack bundles come as pre-packaged sets and cannot be customized. However, some companies may offer the option to add or remove certain items from the bundle. It is best to check with the specific company for their customization policies.

4. Is there a discount for purchasing the entire gift pack bundle?

Yes, most gift pack bundles are offered at a discounted price compared to purchasing each item separately. This is to provide customers with savings and incentives to buy the bundle rather than individual products.

5. How can I find out about the gift pack bundles available?

The best way to find out about available gift pack bundles is to check the company's website or catalogue. Some companies may also advertise their bundles through email marketing or social media. You can also contact the company directly to inquire about their gift pack bundle options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jasonmva
  • SusieChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RossDeb2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies