• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Perfect Gift Set with Our Updated Brochure - Order Now!

In summary, Teresa created a gift set flyer that combines older flyers with a new brochure, and then had to make a Word document to fit the entire set. She found the process difficult with Adobe, but the end product looks great.
I know it's hard to keep track of all the little changes, but I noticed that the HOLIDAY ENTERTAINING SETS is the wrong total price on this latest version - just FYI. Make sure you change it before printing.

pcchefjane said:
Okay...I did what Kristin said and swapped the pages around so the tri-fold brochure front page was in the right spot! I also "filled in" the box for individual names so everyone knows it's there! I was trying to figure out where to put my information. Also corrected the font on the front to be all Arial. It was several different ones! So...hopefully this will work. I named it "Pampered Sets Revised JWV" so we can't get them all mixed up again. Please feel free to check this one. I think I found all the math errors and made all corrections that Nikki & Kristin noted. I really want to get these printed to have with me all the time. Too bad colored paper is extra. I may have to see how much and maybe print them out on green or something! These would be good to drop off at Realtor offices for them to order packages from or any other office that deals with the public and buys "baskets" such as this!

A few more corrections needed - The Pampered on title needs a space

Italiana total 21.75 41.25 52.25

Muffin Man total 88.25

Ice Cream - dipper is 14.50 so totals 21.00 33.00 53.00

Useful Tools total 52.25

Entertaining total 79.50 128.75

Looks great!

There was a little extra room on the back, so I added the following to mine:

OMELET LOVER
#2481 Silicone Whisk 14.50
#2233 Small Batter Bowl 11.50
Total $26.00
#2863 8” Saute’ Pan 38.00
Total $64.00*
#1012 Cutting Board 17.00
#1052 5” Utility Knife 38.00
Total $119.00**

Is that the right spelling for omelet?

WOW!!! I am so glad I resurrected this thread!!! THANKS TO ALL!!!

Wow.. thanks everyone for having the eye for those little details! I totally don't!!
When I started with the "holiday entertaining sets"... I was thinking of them as three separate packages, not to be combined. I was trying to add in more new items.

Thanks again, Mary, for sharing. Thanks to all who caught those details that I am soooo not good at catching.Kristin--I changed mine to read "Consultant" as well. I want people to know that this is something I'm doing for them. I (with the tremendous help of Mary and the others) took the time to put this info together for them. No, you won't get in trouble leaving it as is. I just like to make sure people know these types of things are services I offer.

emmabelle47 said:
Oops, saved it the wrong way. I use a program called Print Shop and I have to be in the full page view, otherwise it only says one column at a time. Here we go, this should work now. :)

One one of the sets, you have the chillzane rectangular server? Can we still set that?

Bonnie

That was fixed in a later version.

nikki70563 said:
A few more corrections needed - The Pampered on title needs a space

Italiana total 21.75 41.25 52.25

Muffin Man total 88.25

Ice Cream - dipper is 14.50 so totals 21.00 33.00 53.00

Useful Tools total 52.25

Entertaining total 79.50 128.75

Thanks for catching the math errors! :thumbup: I was doing this at 1 a.m. and doing the math in my head because my calculator is still packed from my Fair booth last week!

The Entertaining Sets are 3 separate sets. That is what I thought at first too on the totals, but it is not all inclusive. There is a line between each one to show it is not all one and it is the only one with "Sets" as part of the title. If you want to combine it, you can change your copy. It's not hard. Just delete the totals and the lines between each set and correct the totals. It's all in Word 2003.

Not sure how you found any extra room! I barely made it work out and had to eliminate some spacing to get it to all fit. I don't want the print to be too small. I have friends like me who wear bifocals and any smaller print would be impossible for us "old eyes" to read!

Glad we got these packages done. I'll make another revision and post it now. Can I go back and delete the versions that needed corrections!

Attachments

• PAMPERED SETS REVISED AGAIN JWV.doc
    64 KB · Views: 435
pcchefjane said:
Thanks for catching the math errors! :thumbup: I was doing this at 1 a.m. and doing the math in my head because my calculator is still packed from my Fair booth last week!

The Entertaining Sets are 3 separate sets. That is what I thought at first too on the totals, but it is not all inclusive. There is a line between each one to show it is not all one and it is the only one with "Sets" as part of the title. If you want to combine it, you can change your copy. It's not hard. Just delete the totals and the lines between each set and correct the totals. It's all in Word 2003.

Not sure how you found any extra room! I barely made it work out and had to eliminate some spacing to get it to all fit. I don't want the print to be too small. I have friends like me who wear bifocals and any smaller print would be impossible for us "old eyes" to read!

Glad we got these packages done. I'll make another revision and post it now. Can I go back and delete the versions that needed corrections!

This is why I did it in excel because you can put the formulas for the math part and not have to worry about adding just make sure your numbers to be added or correct. And for the excel version it is four pages but I am putting on front and back so on two pages.

Nikki Can you send me the Excel version? Thanks so much ... %^>

I love the omlet lovers one! Here's one I added as well:

MINUTE MICROWAVE MEALS
#2776 Small Micro-Cooker 7.50
#2217 Adjustable Measuring Spoons 7.25
#2495 Can Strainer 4.25
Basic Total: $19.00
#2779 Rice Cooker Plus 22.00
#2778 Large Micro-Cooker 10.00
Deluxe Total: $51.00
#1321 Deep Covered Baker 65.00
Ultimate Total: $116.00**

Thanks for all of your hard work Cheffers... I'll be able to put it to work for me very soon at a fair on Nov. 1st. :)

awesome, thanks to everyone for all the hard work!! :)

Awesome, awesome, awesome!! I was hoping to find something like this. Thanks to all of you who put all of the time and effort into it!!!!:):):)

it is amazing what can be accomplished when folks put their head together!

from my director - change to your info

Attachments

• PamperedPackagesRevised[1].doc
    48 KB · Views: 458
Going to use this at my fair this weekend. I have a stand that I can fold them up and put in and it has an acrylic stand attached, looking for a fun flyer to display to draw attention to it.

Scott, What's different from the one posted on here previously? If you know, I'd rather just ask than to go through line-by-line to look for any change.

I'm from the UK.. don't know if I am the only UK consultant on this site! I love it!

Anyway... I have updated the document to a UK version (we don't have all the same products as you guys!) and put on the prices in £'s. Hope I have attached it properly... this is my first time :)

I have also added a section at the end called Secret Santa sets. These are all gift ideas under £10... very popular in UK offices!

Thanks very much to whoever first created this! I am going to make up the "Ultimate Italiana", adding some cute pasta and a sauce etc, and take it and the flyer to all my shows until Christmas!

Kate

Attachments

• Pampered Packages UK.doc
    53 KB · Views: 310
Scott...what did you change? I am getting ready to print 100 of these and need to know. I don't have time to read the whole thing to see what you did.

NOTE for anyone else...If you change something on this flyer or any other one someone posts that affects what it says, please always put in what you did. I too don't have time to read every line to see what you did! I don't have a printer so this makes it extremely difficult for me!! TIA!

Just talked to Scott... He only changed the info to his own. Nothing else changed!

Last edited:
Bumping so Scott can see it when he gets on again! Looks like I may just have to print both versions out...which is inconvenient since I don't have a printer here and have to email it to my DD to print then she has to bring it to me!

Bumping so Scott will see it. Just looked at your title, Scott. Did you use the last version I put on or go back some? My DD has my van today so I have no vehicle to go get the flyers and compare them!

all I changed was my name and contact info - change to yours in WORD and you're good to go!

Bumping for all those looking for brochure to hand out for Holiday shopping!

Hello Cheffers,

First, THANKS AGAIN for all the hard work that was put into this wonderful brochure.

I've made a few modifications... well I guess more then a few. I added pictures... not of everything on the list, but at least one piece from each package.

I took away the **Note: If you purchase this package, I will also give you a free Spice from The Pampered Pantry® free in addition to the current Guest Special!.

I also changed the HOLIDAY ENTERTAINING package. I didn't want people to be confused about the packages since all the rest are added together and that one wasn't, so I just added them together like the rest.

I added a ® sign where they were needed too... :)

I'm going to post it as a PDF because I know things will come up funny for some people when it's opened. If you'd like a copy with your info, please pm me with the info you'd like me to place on it and your email address. I'll email you a PDF copy so none of the text boxes get moved around. :)

Last edited:
Scott yours needs some of the changes mentioned above except for the enteraining.
Thanks everyone for your hard work.

Ann R.

Jessica,
I love your new pamphlet, is it possible to get it in Word so I can change to the CDN prices?
Thanks,
Jillian

Has anyone put together a mailout page with pictures for businesses to give as gifts? Eg. Bamboo bowl with Grinders and tongs (cover of Consultant News)

Jessica, you may want to put in a blank area for consultant info. You could get really bombarded with people wanting you to change the info for them.

Hello Cheffers... For those that have requested a copy, I'll send it later today. I'm helping a friend paint her new kitchen so I won't be online for most of the day.

Here it is in word for those in Canada that want to change prices but I have to warn you, the text boxes and everything may get jumbled when you open it since I use a Mac.

Last edited:
Thank you so much but I have a quick question. It says that if they purchase the packages with the stones they will get 20% off that stone in the package but without the stone the package is under $60 so is not eligible for the discount. Are you picking up the tab on the difference? Or am I confused?

November's special isn't a $60 or more special like most are... it's just 20% for all guests that want to purchase stoneware. So the package price doesn't matter. :) HTH

The one with all the colored pictures looks great, Jessica, but unless you have access to a color laser printer, it would cost a small fortune to print these! Everywhere around here is 39-49 cents per copy....two-sided is 78-98 cents each! For someone like me who wants to print 100+, I couldn't afford it! I sure wish I could afford it...

If anyone wants the original with no pictures, the link is back on post #60. If you want to take out the "incentive" things with the *, feel free. I have just found giving the free shipping and no sales tax on $60+ orders seems to make customers feel like they are getting a lot for free! Here in TN, our sales tax is 9.25% on everything but food and food is 5.5%. It is really a 10% discount without having to figure the individual amounts on it!

Last edited:
I have two printers so I'm able to print as many as I need. Shipping for me in Guam, is more expensive (15% + $2) so I won't be including that. :) Thanks again for all of your hard work.:)

Last edited:
For you it would not exactly be practical. Glad you have access to big printers like that! If I ever win a $1,000,000 (don't know how cause I don't play the Lottery), that is one of my purchases to go in my new house! LOL!

jessicafawn said:
Hello Cheffers... For those that have requested a copy, I'll send it later today. I'm helping a friend paint her new kitchen so I won't be online for most of the day.

Here it is in word for those in Canada that want to change prices but I have to warn you, the text boxes and everything may get jumbled when you open it since I use a Mac.
This is FANTASTIC!!!
I Love that you have color photos.
Thanks so much for sharing.

There are a lot of very creative people on here.
Thank you all for helping me look GREAT!!

This is great! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!

Wow! I've been "gone" for the past 2 months and I can't believe how awesome you guys have made this brochure look! I just threw it together copying and pasting from other documents and now it looks absolutely great! I was getting ready to have a Holiday Show and thought I would have to work on the brochure to redo some things, good thing I found this thread before! I don't have to do anything now! Great job guys!!!

Realized when I went back to look for my final revised version, I gave the wrong post #. Post #60 has the final document without all the color pictures! I printed 200 of these today (changing out the Margarita and Wine & Cheese Lovers for the Omelet Lover and one other of the new suggestions! I have a Fair tomorrow that I am passing these out along with a mini-catalog to anyone who is interested in ordering! WOOHOO!

Could someone update this for the current season - my brain is not working

Thanks

Teresa

:chef:

Attachments

• Pampered Chef Gift Sets Brochure 001 2008 FW.doc
    38 KB · Views: 382
I'll give it a try later, it took me about 15 minutes just to get it to save to my computer, and now its dinner time!

candiejayne said:
I'll give it a try later, it took me about 15 minutes just to get it to save to my computer, and now its dinner time!

Thank You so so much

I hand these out instead of giving out my business most of the time

Are there suppose to be pictures on here too? If so, they won't load for me.

There is no pictures on that one. Think it was my revised version from October. I have it marked up but haven't gotten it done yet. Probably next week...

I'm going to work on it tonight, I'll save ya some work LOL! I get so much information from this site, I might as well contribute something! If I don't finish it tonight, hopefully I can finish it tomorrow afternoon! Time to put the kiddo to bed, so I'll start on it soon!

There is only one picture - that one is on the front

What is the pic of? I don't have it, but I can tell by the formating that I'm missing something...

You might be better off waiting unless you are very familiar with tabs/columns, etc. That is the way I set it up. I am adding some new things to put in our new products and take out the old ones. If you can't be patient until Wednesday, have at it!

candiejayne said:
What is the pic of? I don't have it, but I can tell by the formating that I'm missing something...

I am so sorry but this one doesn't have pic's - I have another one that does have pictures

I uploaded this one because of not having pic's

<h2>1. What is included in the updated gift set brochure?</h2><p>The updated gift set brochure includes a combination of our most popular products, carefully selected to create the perfect gift set. These products may vary depending on availability, but they are guaranteed to be high-quality and useful in any kitchen.</p><h2>2. How did you decide which products to include in the gift set?</h2><p>We carefully curated the products in the gift set based on customer feedback, popularity, and versatility. Our goal was to create a set that would appeal to a wide range of customers and provide them with a variety of useful tools for cooking and entertaining.</p><h2>3. Can I customize the gift set with my own product choices?</h2><p>Unfortunately, the gift set is pre-selected and cannot be customized with different products. However, we do offer a wide range of individual products that you can mix and match to create your own personalized gift set.</p><h2>4. How can I order the updated gift set brochure?</h2><p>You can order the updated gift set brochure through our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. Simply select the gift set option and follow the prompts to complete your order.</p><h2>5. Is the updated gift set brochure available in a different format?</h2><p>Currently, the updated gift set brochure is only available in its digital format. However, you can easily convert it to a Word document or print it out for your convenience. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.</p>

1. What is included in the updated gift set brochure?

The updated gift set brochure includes a combination of our most popular products, carefully selected to create the perfect gift set. These products may vary depending on availability, but they are guaranteed to be high-quality and useful in any kitchen.

2. How did you decide which products to include in the gift set?

We carefully curated the products in the gift set based on customer feedback, popularity, and versatility. Our goal was to create a set that would appeal to a wide range of customers and provide them with a variety of useful tools for cooking and entertaining.

3. Can I customize the gift set with my own product choices?

Unfortunately, the gift set is pre-selected and cannot be customized with different products. However, we do offer a wide range of individual products that you can mix and match to create your own personalized gift set.

4. How can I order the updated gift set brochure?

You can order the updated gift set brochure through our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. Simply select the gift set option and follow the prompts to complete your order.

5. Is the updated gift set brochure available in a different format?

Currently, the updated gift set brochure is only available in its digital format. However, you can easily convert it to a Word document or print it out for your convenience. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefjaime
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bsaxman
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Jlynn133
  • lt1jane