• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Perfect Gift Set with Our Updated Brochure - Order Now!

In summary, Teresa created a gift set flyer that combines older flyers with a new brochure, and then had to make a Word document to fit the entire set. She found the process difficult with Adobe, but the end product looks great.
emmabelle47
Okay, made something else. Most of the gift set flyers were older so I updated them, combined them, and then had to make a brochure to fit them all. I hope it looks okay. And BTW, I can't change it into Word, but I hope someone else can so you can all use it too!!

Attachments

• Gift Sets.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,388
  • Gift Sets Back.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 918
I LOVE these

But could you post in Word or could you take out your info - I can't edit Adobe.

I have had a few people in the last couple of weeks ask me for suggestion and this would be great to hand out or even leave in offices, on racks in certain business, etc.

I could even leave them at colleges and universities in my area.

Thanks for sharing - They are GREAT

:chef:

Gift Setsyes please...............can't change adobe

THESE ARE GREAT!!!!!!

Bump for anyone who could change these to word.

Thanks,

Ann r.

You may have to adjust some of the spacing. I was in a hurry. I will do the back as soon as I can.

Attachments

• PAMPERED SETS.doc
    34 KB · Views: 997
whiteyteresa said:
I LOVE these

But could you post in Word or could you take out your info - I can't edit Adobe.

I have had a few people in the last couple of weeks ask me for suggestion and this would be great to hand out or even leave in offices, on racks in certain business, etc.

I could even leave them at colleges and universities in my area.

Thanks for sharing - They are GREAT

Thank You So Much!!! I've Gone Through So Many Of Those Gift Sets Flyers, Loved Alot of Them, But Wanted One That Kinda Combined Them All. Sorry I Can't Change To Word, But Another pdf File With My Info Taken Out. Hope This Works Out For All Of You!!!

Last edited:
I am sorry to ask this but where is the rest of the front???

There were 3 columns and now there is only 1

I can't work well with Adobe - I Love the program but I can't figure it out.

Could you replace the first file - the one with the three columns - without your info

Sorry to be a pain

Thanks

whiteyteresa said:
I am sorry to ask this but where is the rest of the front???

There were 3 columns and now there is only 1

I can't work well with Adobe - I Love the program but I can't figure it out.

Could you replace the first file - the one with the three columns - without your info

Sorry to be a pain

Thanks

Oops, saved it the wrong way. I use a program called Print Shop and I have to be in the full page view, otherwise it only says one column at a time. Here we go, this should work now. :)

Attachments

• Gift Sets.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 797
Thank You
Thank You
Thank You

One more thing

I am going to print these off onto different color paper, fold them and put them into an envelope to go into my catalog bag and when someone says something, I will hand this to them instead of my business card

Thanks again

Teresa

whiteyteresa said:
One more thing

I am going to print these off onto different color paper, fold them and put them into an envelope to go into my catalog bag and when someone says something, I will hand this to them instead of my business card

Thanks again

Teresa

Great Idea!! I originally put this together because I knew there were tons of Weddings up here by me this summer. But then I got thinking it would be perfect for all occasions. I hope it works out for someone!

Great Idea. I'm sorry but can someone explain what the "Choose from 3 different package sizes depending on how much you want to spend!! Basic, Deluxe, or Ultimate! How does this work? Which sets are Basic, Deluxe or Ultimate. Thanks.

If you look at the packages you will see the totals are bold vs the prices, each total gets higher. So take the Itliana set- Basic is the $22.25, Deluxe is $41.75 & Ultimate is $51.75

I hope that helps.

I was going to write Basic Total, Deluxe Total..... But it took up too much room and looked funny- I thought so anyway. Hope its not too confusing for too many people!!!

Wow!!!!This is great
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:balloon:

thanks for posting!

Ann R.

pamperedtara said:
You may have to adjust some of the spacing. I was in a hurry. I will do the back as soon as I can.

Hey there these are GREAT thanks so much for sharing!! How did you do the transfering into Word, I would love to have the continuation of this on Word?

I do love these but I have one more favor to ask

Could you please change the front one more time? Put the first column to the last and the last to the first.

When I fold the paper, the front is opening on the left - I would love to open the flyer/brochure on the right.

I am so sorry to be a pain because you have done a wonderful job on this - but this is great to hand out. You don't really need a catalog - but if they do after they get home they can check it out on-line from from website.

Thanks again.

Yeah, I'll do it tonight. Its no problem. Now I have a question: :) Which packages do you think would be the best to display? I'm doing a Christmas in July booth and was thinking about displaying products in kits like this. I obviously don't have all the products on this list, but I'm wondering if I should buy anything I don't have. Like the Pie Lover kit. I don't have a few of those things, but I'm thinking it may be popular, especially with fall right around the corner. What do you think?

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THESE!!!! It's an awesome idea. Thanks a bunch

It's that time of year..... CRAFT BAZAAR's!!! I cannot tell you how many of these pamphlets I handed out last year. People want EASY!!! By providing them with complete sets - they will purchase what you have advertised!!!

HOWEVER:eek: These are in PDF and have discontinued items in them now.

HELP

I cannot (I'm too old to try and figure it out) CONVERT them to Word Docs.

If someone is talented enough to do this - for us CS members, I think all will use them.

They are the best little advertisement I carry around with me. I slip one inside of EACH catalog I pass out....

PLEASE.... PLEASE.... PLEASE

These are awesome! BUT....some of the selections have Chilzanne stuff.....any other ideas?

I'm working on a new set, in publisher. If anyone has any ideas on the discontinued items, please let me know.

Thank you... I am working on it, too!

This is wonderful! Thanks for taking the time and for sharing.

I think this should attach. I believe I went through and took out all the discontinued and changed all prices. I would love someone to "proof -read". I might rearrange some columns, so it folds differently.

Attachments

• PAMPERED SETS- front.doc
    67 KB · Views: 340
I think this should be all set... I believe I took out all discontinued and changed all prices. If someone could "proof-read" that would be great!
I tried to fit in new items... bamboo bowl did not make it... humm

Attachments

• PAMPERED SETS- front.doc
    62.5 KB · Views: 421
Mary,

You are my new HERO...

WaHoo!!! I am so excited.... I will be using this agian this bazaar/craft fair season!!!

YOU ROCK!!!:sing:

Thanks a bunch....

This is awesome! I have a fair Saturday, and I will take this to have handy! Thank you all who took the time to convert for us who cannot edit Adobe! You all are so wonderful here!
Trina

Thanks so much!

Mary:

I can't beleive you took the time to do this (bowing down). Thank you so much!

This document is amazing! Just a note, I was just playing around with it (as I only have open office, and it screws everything up!) and noticed on the first two, garlic press is listed at two different prices.

Here's one totally formatted... :)

Attachments

• PAMPERED SETs-Upload.doc
    74 KB · Views: 465
Last edited:
Thank you so much I was trying to work on it last night and it was taking forever. Thank you to both of you for putting this out there!!!

Sweet, these are awesome! Thanks :)

Hey all! I am a bit "OCD" so I put in tab settings on this today.:thumbup: I also added * for a Note wherever the package totalled over $60 to say they got the Guest Special free for October or December. (The November Guest Special is 20% off all unglazed stoneware and there was no price requirement so I didn't include it.) I also added ** for a Note wherever the package totalled over $100 to say they got a Spice from The Pampered Pantry free! There was also an addition error in the final package. It showed the total as $49.25 but that was only for the Stemware and Drink Charms and didn't include the items above that totalled $30!:eek:

Thanks so much for this sheet!:D I am going to hand it out at my Festival Booth in October and at my Kids in the Kitchen Workshops in October. It will be a great addition to my items to hand out at the Stop N Shops we are planning for November as well! I'm also going to use the suggestion to carry it with me to hand out with mini-catalogs!

I love CS and all you ladies and guys for your help!:love:

Attachments

• PAMPERED SETS.doc
    56.5 KB · Views: 414
Thank you to all of you who worked on this document! It is awesome! I am so excited to use it this season!

Trina

pcchefjane said:
Hey all! I am a bit "OCD" so I put in tab settings on this today.:thumbup: I also added * for a Note wherever the package totalled over $60 to say they got the Guest Special free for October or December. (The November Guest Special is 20% off all unglazed stoneware and there was no price requirement so I didn't include it.) I also added ** for a Note wherever the package totalled over $100 to say they got a Spice from The Pampered Pantry free! There was also an addition error in the final package. It showed the total as $49.25 but that was only for the Stemware and Drink Charms and didn't include the items above that totalled $30!:eek:

Thanks so much for this sheet!:D I am going to hand it out at my Festival Booth in October and at my Kids in the Kitchen Workshops in October. It will be a great addition to my items to hand out at the Stop N Shops we are planning for November as well! I'm also going to use the suggestion to carry it with me to hand out with mini-catalogs!

I love CS and all you ladies and guys for your help!:love:

Did you post your version? It is not opening right for me. Thank you for adding those things in. I like to think that I have good ideas, but tend to rush though and forget those important details! Thanks!

I did one in excel if anyone wants it pm with your email address and I will send it - just a note when I was doing this one in excel I came accross some products we no longer sell and also a few incorrect prices.

Nikki if there is problems with the newest version (I think I did the last one), please let us know! Did you use that one or the original one on this thread? It did have a lot of discontinued items on it. I am getting ready to print these. What did you find on it that was wrong or no longer selling?

Mary - I was able to click on the link on my post and get it!

pcchefjane said:
Nikki if there is problems with the newest version (I think I did the last one), please let us know! Did you use that one or the original one on this thread? It did have a lot of discontinued items on it. I am getting ready to print these. What did you find on it that was wrong or no longer selling?

Mary - I was able to click on the link on my post and get it!

Italiana - garlic press $16.00

Pizza Lover - garlic press $16.00

Maragarita Lover - bar board $9.50

Entertaining - small square bowls #1910

The Decorator - Cookie Press $29.00

Scream for Ice Cream - ice cream dipper $14.50

Workplace - bar board and knife set - not an item no more (on this one I put a bar board and quikut paring knife in place)

small kids - mix n masher $9.50

college student - bar board and knife set - not an item no more (on this one I put a bar board and quikut paring knife in place)

summer chillin - outdoor party sticks #2828

spin on salads - bamboo salad tongs $10.50

spin on salads - measure mix and pour #2265

hooked on fish - hooked on fish recipe cards - not an item no more

hooked on fish - grilling planks $14.50

recipe collector - seasons best #1903

cutting essentials - cutting board $17.00

useful gadgets - mix n chop $9.50

fruit salad - bar board $9.50

holiday entertaining set - serving plates #2807

holiday entertaining set - drink charms #2154

Don't forget to adjust your prices once you correct them.

I don't know why, but each time I try to open your version... I get my first draft of the brochure. I am thinking because I had the same name for that doc? I deleted mine, though...

I'm doing a Cdn version, with a few grouping changes (thanks to our higher prices) and our prices. I'll post it in Cdn Corner as soon as I get it completed.

Here's one I revised, I think I caught all the same changes/errors - but a bunch of eyes never hurts!

Also, I swapped the layout so you could fold it in true tri-fold and the "Pampered Packages" would be on the outside.

A few more changes that weren't mentioned:
The Baker - measure all cup is $9.50
With Small Kids - mix & masher item #2685
Small Gift Ideas - Dripless pourer/stopper #2158

ETA: Removing my attachment - just clicked on it and it's not the right one. Sorry for the confusion.

FWIW, I was just posting mine not to negate the others, just to offer another option. And mine looks totally screwy on one computer and just fine on another. I think if we have many options (once all mathematical errors are fixed), we can choose for ourselves what works and what doesn't.

Last edited:
May I suggest that we use the last version posted to update? I spent over an hour doing the tabs on mine and when I clicked on Kristin's version above, the tabs were all gone and the spaces were back in each line. Some prices are not lined up with just spaces. I know that sounds "nuts" but when you're doing a presentation brochure, you want it all lined up correctly! I also suggest if someone says all prices have been corrected, they need to be sure they are! Nikki did a lot of work to convert it to Excel and then ended up with discontinued items/incorrect prices again! I'll work on another corrected, updated version tonight in Word after I get my grandson to sleep! Maybe we'll then have one that is completed for everyone to use! I'll use Nikki's corrections to items and hopefully this will be useful to all of us! Glad I didn't go ahead and print a bunch of these and waste them! Hope the Canadian one has the problems caught as well!

Last edited:
Okay...I did what Kristin said and swapped the pages around so the tri-fold brochure front page was in the right spot! I also "filled in" the box for individual names so everyone knows it's there! I was trying to figure out where to put my information. Also corrected the font on the front to be all Arial. It was several different ones! So...hopefully this will work. I named it "Pampered Sets Revised JWV" so we can't get them all mixed up again. Please feel free to check this one. I think I found all the math errors and made all corrections that Nikki & Kristin noted. I really want to get these printed to have with me all the time. Too bad colored paper is extra. I may have to see how much and maybe print them out on green or something! These would be good to drop off at Realtor offices for them to order packages from or any other office that deals with the public and buys "baskets" such as this!

Attachments

• PAMPERED SETS REVISED JWV.doc
    63 KB · Views: 425
Woo! Hoo! you gals are good!! thanks bunches!

This is exactly what I was needing. Thank you too all and your effort!

pcchefjane said:
Too bad colored paper is extra. I may have to see how much and maybe print them out on green or something!

Do you go through Office Max? My local OM has a little sign that says you can pick any color paper they have out there for no add'l cost! Might be worth checking into!

Also - are we allowed to say these sets are "from the pc"? I changed mine to say "from your pc consultant" because I don't want people thinking this came from HO. I'm still unsure sometimes what is allowed and what's not.

We aren't giving any discounts or anything so they are from Pampered Chef. If we were discounting the products, it would be exclusively from you like my package deals are that I pay shipping and sales tax on. They do make suggestions like this from time to time. If you want to change yours, that's your privilege. You don't even have to use the same things in the packages or leave one out or whatever...

<h2>1. What is included in the updated gift set brochure?</h2><p>The updated gift set brochure includes a combination of our most popular products, carefully selected to create the perfect gift set. These products may vary depending on availability, but they are guaranteed to be high-quality and useful in any kitchen.</p><h2>2. How did you decide which products to include in the gift set?</h2><p>We carefully curated the products in the gift set based on customer feedback, popularity, and versatility. Our goal was to create a set that would appeal to a wide range of customers and provide them with a variety of useful tools for cooking and entertaining.</p><h2>3. Can I customize the gift set with my own product choices?</h2><p>Unfortunately, the gift set is pre-selected and cannot be customized with different products. However, we do offer a wide range of individual products that you can mix and match to create your own personalized gift set.</p><h2>4. How can I order the updated gift set brochure?</h2><p>You can order the updated gift set brochure through our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. Simply select the gift set option and follow the prompts to complete your order.</p><h2>5. Is the updated gift set brochure available in a different format?</h2><p>Currently, the updated gift set brochure is only available in its digital format. However, you can easily convert it to a Word document or print it out for your convenience. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.</p>

1. What is included in the updated gift set brochure?

The updated gift set brochure includes a combination of our most popular products, carefully selected to create the perfect gift set. These products may vary depending on availability, but they are guaranteed to be high-quality and useful in any kitchen.

2. How did you decide which products to include in the gift set?

We carefully curated the products in the gift set based on customer feedback, popularity, and versatility. Our goal was to create a set that would appeal to a wide range of customers and provide them with a variety of useful tools for cooking and entertaining.

3. Can I customize the gift set with my own product choices?

Unfortunately, the gift set is pre-selected and cannot be customized with different products. However, we do offer a wide range of individual products that you can mix and match to create your own personalized gift set.

4. How can I order the updated gift set brochure?

You can order the updated gift set brochure through our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. Simply select the gift set option and follow the prompts to complete your order.

5. Is the updated gift set brochure available in a different format?

Currently, the updated gift set brochure is only available in its digital format. However, you can easily convert it to a Word document or print it out for your convenience. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefjaime
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bsaxman
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Jlynn133
  • lt1jane