• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Note Wording Help Needed for Pampered Chef Package Closing Gifts

In summary, when writing a gift note for a Pampered Chef package closing gift, it's important to include a personalized message expressing appreciation, mention the specific products included and how they will be enjoyed. There are some suggestions for wording the note, but specific font or design requests cannot be accommodated. The gift note has a character limit of 250 and cannot be handwritten, but our professionally printed notes add a personal touch to the gift.
armywyf
Ok so my realtor has decided to give PC packages as closing gifts to his clients. Since he is buying in bulk and giving them as gifts I need to put a note in with the products to have them call me directly if they should need customer care with their new products since all products are in the realtor's name. I have been trying all night to get something together, I just can't seem to get the wording right. Opinions and/or suggestions please... TIA

Attachments

• House Warming.doc
    642.5 KB · Views: 419
Looks good.
I would put a recipe for pizza on the back.
I am still thinking though...

ooh GREAT idea:thumbup:

And you should suggest they read the use and care card.
Maybe suggest other uses besides pizza.

Here is what I give to first time stone users, you could tuck this in the bottom of the basket....

Attachments

• 30 Ways In 30 Days Page 1 of 2.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 393
  • 30 Ways In 30 Days Page 2 of 2.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 262
Thats awesome Kelly Thank You!

KellyTheChef said:
Here is what I give to first time stone users, you could tuck this in the bottom of the basket....

Kelly

You always have such great ideas!!! This is awesome!!

1. What should I include in the gift note for my Pampered Chef package closing gift?

When writing a gift note for your Pampered Chef package closing gift, it's important to include a personalized message expressing your appreciation for the recipient. You may also want to mention the specific products included in the package and how you hope they will enjoy using them.

2. Do you have any suggestions for wording the gift note for a Pampered Chef package closing gift?

Absolutely! Here are a few ideas for wording your gift note: "Thank you for your business and enjoy these Pampered Chef products as a token of our appreciation." "Wishing you many delicious meals with these Pampered Chef items. Thank you for choosing us!" "Congratulations on your new home! We hope these Pampered Chef products help make your kitchen feel complete."

3. Can I request a specific font or design for the gift note on my Pampered Chef package closing gift?

Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate specific font or design requests for gift notes. However, our standard gift notes are professionally printed and include a beautiful Pampered Chef logo.

4. Is there a character limit for the gift note on my Pampered Chef package closing gift?

Yes, our gift notes have a maximum character limit of 250. This ensures that the note is easy to read and fits nicely with your package.

5. Can I choose to have the gift note handwritten instead of printed for my Pampered Chef package closing gift?

At this time, we do not offer handwritten gift notes for Pampered Chef package closing gifts. However, our printed notes are high-quality and add a personal touch to your gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • pampered1224
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefNelson
  • LakesideMom