• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pre-Packaged Gift Items Available from Pampered Chef?

In summary, PC has gift sets that come prepackaged with the gift packaging. They are perfect for people buying homes and with every order you should give a Season's best with your info stamped inside the cover.
LakesideMom
Hi there!

Besides the current catalog, are there gift items that can be purchased from PC that already have the gift packaging. I'm thinking of realtor closing gifts. I know there are the 4 gift sets on page 45, the celebrate plate on page 41 and the dessert plates on page 7. These are all of the items I could find that have gift packaging. I've seen a few flyers with other items - I'm assuming they are from previous seasons? If so, are they still available? I want to have that info at my fingertips if someone needs a gift and doesn't want to package it.

I think the flyers with other gift sets are individually made by the consultant. Most people who market to realtors either make custom baskets for the realtor or have 4 or 5 choices beyond what PC offers and just package and decorate the baskets themselves.

Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

Thank you Gillian! I appreciate the information.

As for me, I'm in no position to be creating gift baskets. I feel like I'm up to my eyeballs in my SS1. :) Maybe later down the road. I am glad the PC does a few at least!

Audra, you are right to feel overwhelmed! Marketing to realtors is a great way to boost your business when you fall into a slump or are ready to move up to the next level. I haven't had much luck with it, but I am sure that others have (depending on the area maybe?)

Depends on how much moneyDepends on how much money they want to spend but on page 45 of our new catalog there are actual gift sets that come prepackaged for anyone to buy! They range in price from $17.25 - $51.50. There are four sets!
They are perfect gifts for people buying homes and with every order you should give a FREE Season's best with your info stamped inside the cover. This is a great way to get into a new neighborhood and into a potential hosts house. Good luck. I totally understand the basket thing:
I always tend to try to do too much so I must make myself use common sense and not try to get up to my eyeballs in work!! :eek:
Debbie

Good idea about the season's best Debbie. I would have just attatched my business card, but no one is going to rip off and throw away a cookbook!! I love you ladies!

What are the most popular gift items offered by Pampered Chef?

The most popular gift items offered by Pampered Chef include the Ultimate Grilling Set, the Stoneware Entertaining Set, the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Cutlery Set.

Are the gift items already packaged and ready for gifting?

Yes, all of our gift items are already packaged and ready for gifting. They come in attractive boxes or bags with our logo and make the perfect present for any occasion.

Can I customize the packaging of the gift items?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization of the packaging for our gift items. However, you can add a personalized message or note to the recipient when placing your order.

Do the gift items come with a warranty?

Yes, all of our gift items come with a warranty. If there are any defects or issues with the product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Can I return a gift item if the recipient does not like it?

Yes, you can return a gift item if the recipient does not like it. Our return policy allows for returns within 30 days of purchase, as long as the item is in its original packaging and condition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vwpamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PamperedTammy
Replies
Views
jasonmva
  • pchefinski
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies