1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Gift in a Jar Ideas.....

1. crysboo

crysboo Novice Member

Hey guys. I was looking in the PC archives and found holiday gift ideas with the small batter bowl. I want to do the same thing but I think I'll use jars instead. Does anyone have any other recipes for these jar gifts? and would it look the same in a 1 qt jar as it would in the small batter bowl? Thanks

Dec 2, 2009
  2. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

Since the small batter bowl holds 1 quart, you absolutely can substitute a 1 quart jar- the layers will be slightly thicker at the top since a jar isn't as big around as the BB, though. There are literally thousands of recipes for those recipe jars on the internet. Just search for "quart jar layered gifts."

Dec 2, 2009
  3. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

If you google gifts in a jar, you will come up with way more ideas than you can ever use. ;) The 1 qt batter bowl and the 1 qt jars are interchangeable on virtually any layered mix.

Personally, I like the gifts in a batter bowl - because when the mix is gone - you have a batter bowl that can be used for years!

Dec 2, 2009
  4. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

we have a bunch!! just google them...my girls group that i lead made these to sale as a fundraiser this coming weekend!

texas Cornbread...google it its on organized christmas
    potato soup...google again
    cheese soup...google
    chickennoodle soup
    cookie mixes
    brownie mixes

Dec 2, 2009
Have something to add?