• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift in a Jar Ideas.....

crysboo

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2009
Hey guys. I was looking in the PC archives and found holiday gift ideas with the small batter bowl. I want to do the same thing but I think I'll use jars instead. Does anyone have any other recipes for these jar gifts? and would it look the same in a 1 qt jar as it would in the small batter bowl? Thanks

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
Since the small batter bowl holds 1 quart, you absolutely can substitute a 1 quart jar- the layers will be slightly thicker at the top since a jar isn't as big around as the BB, though. There are literally thousands of recipes for those recipe jars on the internet. Just search for "quart jar layered gifts."

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
If you google gifts in a jar, you will come up with way more ideas than you can ever use. ;) The 1 qt batter bowl and the 1 qt jars are interchangeable on virtually any layered mix.

Personally, I like the gifts in a batter bowl - because when the mix is gone - you have a batter bowl that can be used for years!

pc_jessica

Advanced Member
Jul 13, 2009
we have a bunch!! just google them...my girls group that i lead made these to sale as a fundraiser this coming weekend!

texas Cornbread...google it its on organized christmas
potato soup...google again
cheese soup...google
chickennoodle soup
cookie mixes
brownie mixes