• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Fundraiser Show: Pampered Chef and Tastefully Simple

In summary, the woman who brought the products to the fundraiser said that she loves the PC stuff and wants to get together for a show in the beginning of next year. She gave the organizer of the fundraiser some ideas for things to give her as a thank you. The suggestions included small bowls with caddy and small bamboo spoons.
PamperedPrincess74
I am throwing a fundraiser show at my home on Sunday. Because it's more of an open house type show, I wont be doing a demonstration or anything, just will have the products out and lots of PC recipes. Well, I had some Tastefully Simple stuff lying around that I had gotten for a gift and thought they would be good as extra food to have on hand since they are so easy to prepare and they work WONDERFULLY with the PC stuff. Well, I decided I wanted a few more things so I looked up a local consultant on their website and gave her a call. I explained that I was hosting a fundraiser for the Red Cross and that I wanted to get some products and told her the two items I wanted. Well she agreed to drop them off at my house and also told me she wasn't charging for them and that I could consider that a contribution to the fundraiser. Well, I was overwhelmed enough just by that, but when I got home today there was a bag just FULL of stuff that she had brought by. One of almost every product in the catalog. She only asked that I hand out her business card to those who might inquire about the products (I happen to have several friends who buy the stuff regularly and recently lost their consultant who moved away so that works out perfectly). Anyway, she remarked on the phone about how much she loves the PC stuff and wants to get together for a show in the beginning of next year. In the meantime, I thought I would reciprocate her generosity with a PC gift of some type. Something inexpensive but thoughtful. Any ideas???

Well did she give any 'hints' as to what types of PC things that she likes so well? If so maybe something to compliment those products she has, but if not maybe one of the new colored bar board and knife sets, or maybe since it is a giving type of thing all around you could give her the new heart mold, that would be kind of thoughtful I think, and of course one of the new dollar cookbooks.

Maybe one of the new Small Simple Addition Bowls. Since she does Tastefully Simple, they would be great for Dips. :D

Yeah, I think the small bowls with the caddy and maybe the small bamboo spoons. That would be a very nice gesture. You both will be helping each other out and that is a great way to get your name out there more! Good luck with the fundraiser and hope it is a success! :)

Hi there! I am so glad to hear that you had such a positive experience with the Tastefully Simple consultant and that she was so generous with her donation to your fundraiser. It's always heartwarming to see people in our community come together to support a good cause. As for a gift for the consultant, one idea could be to put together a small gift basket with some of our favorite PC products, such as our garlic press, citrus peeler, or mini spatula. These items are not only useful in the kitchen, but also affordable and thoughtful. Thank you for considering our products and I hope your fundraiser is a huge success!

1. What is the purpose of hosting a fundraiser show with Pampered Chef and Tastefully Simple?

The purpose of hosting a fundraiser show with Pampered Chef and Tastefully Simple is to raise money for a specific cause or organization. Both companies offer high-quality and popular products that can be sold to supporters, with a portion of the proceeds going towards the fundraiser.

2. How does hosting a fundraiser show with these companies work?

As the host, you will invite friends, family, and other potential buyers to the event. On the day of the show, a Pampered Chef or Tastefully Simple consultant will demonstrate and sell products, with a percentage of the sales going towards the fundraiser. The host may also choose to offer additional incentives, such as raffles or door prizes, to increase sales and donations.

3. Are there any costs involved in hosting a fundraiser show?

No, there are no costs involved in hosting a fundraiser show with Pampered Chef and Tastefully Simple. The consultant will bring all the necessary products and materials for the demonstration, and there is no fee for their services. The only potential cost may be for refreshments or other items you choose to provide for your guests.

4. Can anyone host a fundraiser show with these companies?

Yes, anyone can host a fundraiser show with Pampered Chef and Tastefully Simple. It is a great opportunity for schools, churches, sports teams, and other organizations to raise money for their cause. Even individuals can host a show to support a personal fundraising goal.

5. How much money can be raised from a fundraiser show?

The amount of money raised from a fundraiser show can vary greatly depending on the number of attendees, the products sold, and any additional incentives offered. On average, a show can raise anywhere from a few hundred to a few thousand dollars. The consultant can provide more specific estimates and advice on how to maximize fundraising efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• j&k'smom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
j&k'smom
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tracy99