• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Gift Display Ideas for Your Upcoming Booth with Kit Products and More

In summary, the possible gift ideas for a display in a couple of weeks are the Batter Bowl Brownie with a nice bow, the Oven Mitt with some tools sticking out of it and a bow around the wrist of the mitt, the Trifle Bowl with ornaments in it and a candle in the center, the Coffee & More Cups with hot chocolate mix, mini marshmallows, and a small bamboo spoon (wrapped in cello with a bow), the Dots Bowl Trio and the whisk full of Christmas candy with the "Whisking you a Merry Christmas" card.
esavvymom
Staff member
I have a booth in a couple of weeks, and was wanting to put together a few gift-giving ideas to display.

I have already done a Batter Bowl Brownie with a nice bow. (Did it in the classic, since I don't have a small one yet- but I plan on getting a small bowl to do the soup mix in also). I've done a prep bowl with candy and a bow.

Any other ideas? I have the kit products, and the F/W '08 products. I also do have a few other items in my personal kitchen- like the EAD, Cookie Press, Salad Spinner, DCB..to name the biggies.

Ideas for some display ideas for those 'visual learners' is what I was looking for.
Thanks

How about the Coffee & More Cups with hot chocolate mix, mini marshmallows, and a small bamboo spoon (wrapped in cello with a bow).

The Oven Mitt with some tools sticking out of it and a bow around the wrist of the mitt is always a nice idea.

Trifle Bowl with ornaments in it and a candle in the center is an easy display, too.

These are all things I'm planning to do at a church fundraiser in a few weeks (in addition to the batter bowl mix and prep bowl candies).

I've also put coffee and biscotti's in cello in the Small Bowls in the Sm. Bowl Caddy, that's always a nice gift idea. You could clip it with the Scoop Clip at the top, if you have it. (gotta write that one down so I don't forget it!).

If I get my Dots Stemware in time, I'm going to put 2 in a basket with a bottle of wine, the wine bottle opener, the pourer/stopper and the charms, wrapped in cello and tied with a bow.

You could also do the grill basket with a cookbook, one of the rubs and one of the grill tools wrapped in cello.

Any gift basket wrapped up with a bunch of stuff is always a good idea. You could put like-items together, too, like the metal sheet pan, Cookie Press, med. scoop and cooling rack, and tie a bow around it all.

I loved the look of the bamboo bowl with the grinder set tied with a pretty bow (was that pictured in the new mini catalogs?)

I put one of the Hot Pad/ Trivets in the 8" pan (the one from the kit) and then added three two sauces and a small bamboo spoon...I just put a bow around the handle.
I also put different candies in the pinch bowls and stacked them with a ribbon holding them together.
I put Christmas candy in the Dots Bowl Trio and put a bow.
And I did the whisk full of Christmas candy with the "Whisking you a Merry Christmas" card.
Oh, I almost forgot! I also have the bar board and My Safe cutter for a kids gift!

for sharing your ideas!

Hi there! Congratulations on your upcoming booth, that's so exciting! I love the idea of using our products to create unique and thoughtful gift ideas. Here are a few suggestions for you:1. Create a "Movie Night" gift basket using our popcorn maker, seasoning mixes, and a cute bowl or platter to serve the popcorn in. You could also add in some movie theater candy and a gift card to a local movie theater.2. Put together a "Pamper Yourself" gift basket using our pampered chef spa products, like the lavender-scented hand lotion and foot scrub. You could also include a relaxing candle and some bath salts in a pretty mixing bowl.3. Use our spiral and julienne slicer to make a beautiful and colorful veggie platter, perfect for a healthy and delicious gift option. You could even include a recipe card for a homemade dip to go with it.4. Create a "Breakfast in Bed" gift basket using our pancake and waffle mix, syrup, and a cute batter bowl to mix it all in. Add in some gourmet coffee or tea and a personalized mug for a cozy and thoughtful gift.I hope these ideas give you some inspiration for your booth display. Don't forget to include recipe cards and samples to really showcase how amazing our products are! Best of luck with your booth!

What are some popular gift ideas for display?

Some popular gift ideas for display from Pampered Chef include the Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, Mix ‘N Chop, and the Ultimate Scraper.

Do you have any gift sets available for purchase?

Yes, we offer a variety of gift sets for all occasions, such as the Holiday Entertaining Set, the Mini Essential Set, and the Outdoor Entertaining Set.

Are there any budget-friendly gift options available?

Yes, we have a selection of gifts under $25, including the Citrus Press, the Reversible Flexible Cutting Mat Set, and the Small Ridged Baker.

Can I customize a gift basket with Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! Our Build-Your-Own Gift Basket option allows you to choose from a variety of products to create a personalized gift basket for any occasion.

Do you offer gift wrapping services?

Yes, we offer gift wrapping for an additional fee. Simply select the "Gift Wrapping" option at checkout and your items will be beautifully wrapped and ready for gifting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • phun2cook
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Admin Greg