• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Giving - Products Under $11!

In summary, the prices of many items went up in price, and Shari found this tool to be a helpful way to keep track of what has changed and what needs to be purchased.
mspibb
Gold Member
I had to change the name of the file from under $10 to under $11, lots of things went up in price!

Attachments

• Gift Buying Guide- Under $11.doc
    113 KB · Views: 801
We don't carry the Creole or Moraccan spices any longer.....

THANK YOU for doing this!! I had wanted to include something like this in a catalog party I am doing next week and this just saved me, ohhhh, like 4 hours!!! YOu rock!! :)

Thank you for this. I hope you don't mind that I made some additional changes and posted my version here too. I added the Itty Bitty Bevs and a couple recipe collections that weren't on there. I also updated the seasonings, rubs and dessert sauces to include new ones that have been added the last two seasons and to remove ones we no longer sell.

I didn't check anything else since I assumed the prices were all correct since the OP mentioned that a lot of stuff went up in price.

I think this is an awesome tool as we get into the season of holiday shopping. I definitely plan to make use of it.

Shari in TX

Attachments

• Gift Buying Guide- Under $11 updated October 2012.doc
    114.5 KB · Views: 577
THANK YOU to you guys for creating this, then updating it! It's great. I have a few Holiday events coming up, in addition to some shows, and this will be perfect.

Shari in TX said:
Thank you for this. I hope you don't mind that I made some additional changes and posted my version here too. I added the Itty Bitty Bevs and a couple recipe collections that weren't on there. I also updated the seasonings, rubs and dessert sauces to include new ones that have been added the last two seasons and to remove ones we no longer sell.

I didn't check anything else since I assumed the prices were all correct since the OP mentioned that a lot of stuff went up in price.

I think this is an awesome tool as we get into the season of holiday shopping. I definitely plan to make use of it.

Shari in TX

Thanks, I was trying to figure out how to delete my original and make the corrections but you beat me to it!

This is great, I appreciate you sharing it!!!

Can somebody convert this to a pdf file for me?? I don't have MS Word. Thanks!

Here you go. Of course, if there are any changes or typos it will need to be converted again, but here is the current version.

Shari in TX

Attachments

• Gift Buying Guide- Under $11 updated October 2012 PDF.pdf
    138 KB · Views: 554
Thank you!!

1. What are some affordable gift options from Pampered Chef under $11?

Some popular gift options under $11 include our Citrus Peeler, Mini Nylon Serving Spatula, and Mini Mix N Scraper. We also have a variety of kitchen gadgets and tools that make great stocking stuffers.

2. Can I personalize the gifts under $11?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization on our products. However, you can pair our affordable gifts with a personalized card or note to add a personal touch.

3. Are the products under $11 of the same quality as higher-priced items?

Yes, all of our products are made with high-quality materials and are designed to be durable and long-lasting. Our affordable items are just as functional and efficient as our higher-priced items.

4. Are there any gift sets or bundles available under $11?

Yes, we offer several gift sets and bundles under $11, such as our Mini Nylon Serving Spatula Set or our Mini Mix N Scraper Set. These sets make great gifts for anyone who loves to cook or bake.

5. Can I purchase these gifts in bulk for corporate or large group gifting?

Yes, we offer bulk ordering for corporate or large group gifting. Please contact our customer service team for more information and to place your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefjaime
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefa
  • pchefjaime
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pchefjaime