• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I creatively display gift giving flyers and present ideas at my shows?

In summary, Jennifer uses a different flyer that includes more categories and prices for each level. She puts out a catalog and order form at each seat with pens and order forms. She also uses a 3-ring binder to store the receipts. Punkie displays her flyers with gift sets that include different items.
punkie1019
With all the great new holiday gift giving flyers and present idea flyers coming out I am excited to display them at my shows. I am wondering though how everyone generally displays them. I am going to give everyone a holiday mini with a full size catalog. I have in the past just layed out the specials or taped them in a location that can be easily seen. Does anyone do anything else different or creative with them to get guests to see them?

I put them in the folder with the receipt. The flyer I use is not specfilcally a Christmas one. Right now we are looking at the Holidays, then comes Valentines, Mother's Day, Graduations, Weddings, Back to School... not to mention Birthdays and Anniversaries. Gift giving is a year-round occasion. Having a flyer gets people thinking PC when they want to give a gift.

I like the HO sets, but they are all $60 or more. My flyer has many more categories and each category has three levels, Basic, Deluxe, and Ultimate. Most Basic totals are in the $20-$30 range, Deluxe is usually $40-$50, and Ultimate is $60 and up. My flyer is in the files under "Gift Ideas Brochure"

I did see that and loved it. I actually think I may be using that one as well as the advertised holiday ones. I don't use folders though. I put out the catalogs and order forms and pens at each seat. I then usually will set out or tape up the guest special in a central location and point it out and talk about it. Maybe I should start a folder since I can then put some recruiting info in there also. I just don't want everyone to start taking all these folders home. That could get pricey.

Jennifer,
Just put a PC sticker or tape your business card on them, that might discourage people from taking them home. Or just say at the beginning that you need the folders back.
:)

lt1jane said:
My flyer has many more categories and each category has three levels, Basic, Deluxe, and Ultimate. Most Basic totals are in the $20-$30 range, Deluxe is usually $40-$50, and Ultimate is $60 and up. My flyer is in the files under "Gift Ideas Brochure"

love love love your flyer. I saw an older version of this when I first logged on to CS in the spring, but the prices were already out of date then.

I love your sets, I love that you have added pics to it, and ----o my, I just love it. You have put together something I wanted to do, and wasn't sure how to start.
Thank you

Marghi -Thanks, but I don't get the credit for creating this, just for keeping it up. It was passed on to my cluster through my director last fall. In fact, I think I forgot to update the Seasons Best cookbok picture. It is a good flyer and one I like to hand out to keep PC on the mind of my customers.

Punkie - I use 3-ring binders, I let them know that the contents they may keep if they want to, but I need the binder and page protectors back. I also have a manilla folder in the binder for them to keep thier receipts in. People are good about taking what they want and returning the rest. It cuts down on my printing although I have also started printing on the back of old flyers to conserve paper. It goes in a page protector with another page behind it. Why not?

Yea that would make sense. I actually do like this idea. Sounds like you really do a nice show.
Thanks!

Yikes! 3-ring binders? You carry those with you? I LOVE LOVE LOVE the lapboards from Merrill. They are thin and I carry those, my catalogs, and receipts all in one small tote bag. They weigh about as much as a three ring binder, but are MUCH thinner. And people KNOW they aren't taking those home. As far as gift giving, I always group a few things together and display them at my shows as "gift sets." Like the round stone and pizza cutter, a bunch of the nylon tools, etc. And if people say they are looking for something less or more expensive, I can always make suggestions.

deanna_g said:
Yikes! 3-ring binders? You carry those with you? I LOVE LOVE LOVE the lapboards from Merrill. They are thin and I carry those, my catalogs, and receipts all in one small tote bag. They weigh about as much as a three ring binder, but are MUCH thinner. And people KNOW they aren't taking those home.

I've heard of consultants using the plastic pronged folders. Same idea, makes the folder recyclable, but doesn't weigh quite as much as a 3-ring binder, but is more durable than the cardstock ones.

Does anyone have a current flyer of gift giving ideas? I would appreciate it :)

1. What are some gift ideas for the upcoming holiday season?

Some popular gift ideas from Pampered Chef include kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware sets, and gift sets that include a variety of products. You can also consider giving a gift card so the recipient can choose their own products.

2. Can I personalize my gift with Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of personalization options for gifts. You can add a custom message or name to select products, as well as include a gift message or wrapping at checkout.

3. How can I save money on my gift purchases at Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef frequently offers promotions and discounts on their products, especially during the holiday season. You can also save by purchasing gift sets or bundles, which often have discounted prices compared to buying individual products.

4. Are there any special deals for hosting a Pampered Chef gift giving party?

Yes, as a host of a Pampered Chef party, you can earn discounts and free products based on the total sales from your party. You can also earn additional rewards for booking future parties with your guests.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products as corporate gifts?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a Corporate Gifting program for businesses looking to purchase gifts for clients or employees. You can choose from a variety of products and add personalized touches, such as company logos or messages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • pamperedval