• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift-Giving Essentials for the Season: Find Affordable Items Now!

In summary, Vicki Kaylor created a flyer for the gift giving season that uses gift sets that are available and exchange retired items for new items. The flyer has a "Super Sizing" notation, meaning it can be modified to include an additional product to make it a more complete set.
ChefVicki
Hi,
I am looking for a flyer that I could give out to the guests in October that highlights some inexpensive items for the gift giving season coming up.
Does anyone have anything like that??
Thanks
Vicki Kaylor
Independent Kitchen Consultant
The Pampered Chef

I made this one just yesterday, using the gift sets that are available. If you want to modify I made it in publisher so you would need that on your computer. I can e-mail that file to you, this one is a pdf so others could view if they didn't have publisher.

Attachments

• Gift Giving Ideas.pdf
    88.2 KB · Views: 931
Here's the '04 holiday flyerHere's a copy of the flyer from last year's holidays.

Attachments

• holiday_gift_flyer04.pdf
    232.8 KB · Views: 723
plichte said:
I made this one just yesterday, using the gift sets that are available. If you want to modify I made it in publisher so you would need that on your computer. I can e-mail that file to you, this one is a pdf so others could view if they didn't have publisher.

could you send it to me without your info on it. I don't need to put mine on it, but I would like to have it. I just don't have publisher so I wouldn't be able to edit it myself. Thank you in advance and the flyer looks absolutely wonderful!

I have one that I used last year or the year before, I can't remember which. You may need to double check prices and availability...I can't remember if any things have been discontinued. When I have a chance to go in and update it, I'll post it again.

The "SS" in the totals stands for "Super Sizing" meaning adding another product to it to make it a more complete set.

Okay, I changed all the prices so I can use it for my show tonight! I also exchanged the items that are retired for new items! Here it is! :D

Attachments

• Gift to Go Boxes.doc
    26 KB · Views: 602
Thanks for updating it!! :D

1. What types of gift-giving essentials does Pampered Chef offer for the holiday season?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of affordable gift-giving essentials for the holiday season, including cooking and baking tools, kitchen gadgets, serving dishes, and more.

2. Are there any budget-friendly options for gift-giving essentials at Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of affordable options for gift-giving essentials, with prices ranging from under $10 to over $50. You can easily find something within your budget.

3. Can I personalize my gift-giving essentials from Pampered Chef?

Yes, many of our gift-giving essentials can be personalized with engravings or custom messages. This adds a special touch to your gift and makes it even more meaningful for the recipient.

4. Are there any exclusive deals or discounts on gift-giving essentials at Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special deals and discounts on our gift-giving essentials during the holiday season. Be sure to check our website or social media pages for any current promotions.

5. Can I purchase gift-giving essentials from Pampered Chef online?

Yes, you can easily purchase gift-giving essentials from Pampered Chef online. Simply visit our website and browse our selection of products. You can also have your purchase shipped directly to the recipient for added convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PCAnna
  • ChefVicki
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • ChefVicki
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies