1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Gift giving Flyer

1. ChefVicki

ChefVicki Novice Member

Hi,
    I am looking for a flyer that I could give out to the guests in October that highlights some inexpensive items for the gift giving season coming up.
    Does anyone have anything like that??
    Thanks
    Vicki Kaylor
    Independent Kitchen Consultant
    The Pampered Chef

Oct 11, 2005
  2. plichte

plichte Member

I made this one just yesterday, using the gift sets that are available. If you want to modify I made it in publisher so you would need that on your computer. I can e-mail that file to you, this one is a pdf so others could view if they didn't have publisher.

Attached Files:

Oct 11, 2005
  3. chefjulie_sc

chefjulie_sc Member

Here's the '04 holiday flyer

Here's a copy of the flyer from last year's holidays.

Attached Files:

Oct 12, 2005
  4. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

could you send it to me without your info on it. I don't need to put mine on it, but I would like to have it. I just don't have publisher so I wouldn't be able to edit it myself. Thank you in advance and the flyer looks absolutely wonderful!

5. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

I have one that I used last year or the year before, I can't remember which. You may need to double check prices and availability...I can't remember if any things have been discontinued. When I have a chance to go in and update it, I'll post it again.

The "SS" in the totals stands for "Super Sizing" meaning adding another product to it to make it a more complete set.

Oct 12, 2005
  6. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Okay, I changed all the prices so I can use it for my show tonight! I also exchanged the items that are retired for new items! Here it is! :D

Attached Files:

Oct 12, 2005
  7. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Thanks for updating it!! :D

Oct 12, 2005
Have something to add?