• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift-Giving Etiquette for Demos: A Newbie's Guide

In summary, it is a good idea to present a gift to your host at the beginning of your demo as it shows appreciation and sets a positive tone. Popular gift ideas include kitchen gadgets, recipe books, and personalized items. Good luck with your demos!
pamperedkel
Just wondering, Do any of you present a gift to your host at the beginning of your demo? I think I read somewhere that this is a good idea. If so, what do you give?

P.S. I'm new to this forum and LOVE it!!! :D

I give the current Season's Best to the host as a thank you. I write a little note of thanks in the inside cover, sign it and staple my business card inside. I know that some consultants have the book passed around so that everyone can sign it but I just give it to her with a note from me.

I will be starting my PC business this July and I decided to give the host the usual "season's best" and a pen with my personal information on it. Does that seem corney? If anyone has any other ideas I would love to hear them.

Gifts for hostsIn my hostess packet which is a folder with brads in the middle there is also a cut-out for business cards. I bought business card magnets at Wal-Mart for $4/25. I put one magnet business card in there.

At the show I also use the Season's Best recipe collection. I have the guests pass it around. I tell them to write a note appropriate for the host. They always giggle at that, like she's a bad girl or something. Anyway...

I don't think it is corny to give her a pen with your info on it. That way your name is always in front of her. After her show she might throw all of the paperwork away, but she'll still have the pen. I think it's a good idea!

Good luck with your business!

Hi there! Welcome to the forum, we're so glad to have you here! To answer your question, yes, it is a great idea to present a gift to your host at the beginning of your demo. It not only shows your appreciation for them hosting the event, but it also sets a positive tone for the rest of the demonstration. Some popular gifts to give include a kitchen gadget or tool, a recipe book, or a special ingredient to use in one of the recipes you will be demonstrating. It's always a nice touch to personalize the gift based on your host's interests and preferences. Best of luck with your demos! :)

1. What is the appropriate gift to bring for the host of a Pampered Chef party?

The best gift to bring for the host of a Pampered Chef party is a small token of appreciation such as a kitchen gadget or a Pampered Chef product. It is not necessary to bring a large or expensive gift, as the host is already receiving a portion of the party's sales as a host reward.

2. Is it expected to bring a gift for the Pampered Chef consultant hosting the party?

While it is not necessary, bringing a small gift for the Pampered Chef consultant hosting the party is a nice gesture. This could be a thank-you note, a small gift card, or a simple treat. However, it is not expected.

3. Should I wrap the gift for the host or the consultant?

If you choose to bring a gift, it is best to wrap it for the host. The consultant will likely have his or her hands full with party preparations and may not have time to open gifts during the party.

4. Can I bring a gift for the other guests attending the party?

It is not necessary or expected to bring gifts for the other guests attending the party. However, if you would like to bring a small treat or token for your friends, that is perfectly fine. Just be mindful not to distract from the purpose of the party, which is to showcase Pampered Chef products.

5. Is it appropriate to give a gift to the consultant after the party?

While it is not expected, it is always a nice gesture to give a small gift or thank-you note to the consultant after the party. This shows your appreciation for their time and effort in hosting the party and sharing Pampered Chef products with you and your friends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpartridge
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • JenniK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LisaStockdale
Replies