• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Perfect Gift Ideas for Coworkers: Whisk or Prep Bowls with Sweet Treats?

In summary, some budget-friendly options for coworker gifts from Pampered Chef include kitchen gadgets, baking mixes, and small serving dishes. There are also gifts specifically for male coworkers, such as grilling tools, beer bread mixes, and personalized aprons. Personalization options are also available for certain items. Popular gifts for coworkers include the Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, and Rockcrok Dutch Oven. Pampered Chef also offers a wide range of gifts suitable for all coworkers, such as kitchen tools, cookbooks, and gift sets. These options are versatile and can be enjoyed by anyone regardless of their interests or preferences.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I have three coworkers I will be getting a gift for. I'm debating between the whisk filled with hershey kisses or prep bowls filled with something.

For the whisk, do you use the small or big one?

What are your favorite fillers for the prep bowls?

I'm thinking the prep bowls might be more useable for some versus a whisk but I love how cute the whisk is with kisses in it!

There's a joke in there somewhere about kisses and whisk(er) burn but I haven't been able to find it.Yet.:D

I personally think the prep bowls would be a more practical and useful gift for your coworkers. While the whisk filled with Hershey kisses is cute, it may not have as much practical use in the kitchen. Plus, everyone can always use more prep bowls for cooking and baking! As for fillers, some ideas could be spices, herbs, or even small kitchen gadgets like measuring spoons or a mini whisk. You could also consider filling them with homemade treats like cookies or granola. It really depends on your coworkers' preferences and what you think they would enjoy. Overall, I think the prep bowls would be a great choice for a gift that is both thoughtful and useful. But if you really love the idea of the whisk with Hershey kisses, perhaps you could pair it with a small set of prep bowls as well. That way, your coworkers can have the best of both worlds!

1. What are some budget-friendly options for coworker gifts?

Some budget-friendly gift options for coworkers could include kitchen gadgets, baking mixes, or small serving dishes from Pampered Chef's "Under $25" category.

2. Are there any gifts specifically for male coworkers?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of gifts for male coworkers, such as grilling tools, beer bread mixes, and personalized aprons.

3. Can I personalize a gift for my coworker?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers personalization options for certain items, such as cutting boards, serving platters, and wine glasses.

4. What are some popular gifts for coworkers?

Some popular gifts for coworkers from Pampered Chef include the Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, and the Rockcrok Dutch Oven.

5. Are there any gifts that are suitable for all coworkers?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of gifts that are suitable for all coworkers, such as kitchen tools, cookbooks, and gift sets. These options are versatile and can be enjoyed by anyone regardless of their interests or preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • heat123